1. 1. Should I be the commander of shock

• Yes
    • No

Emma's Shock Commander Application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock Vice Commander Emma

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Security Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become the commander of Shock in order to help lead our battalion to be the best it can be. Within Shock, there are several issues that I’m tackling currently, and feel that me being commander will help these see fruition. Currently, we have several issues within shock that im working to address, First and foremost our activity. Lately, the activity within shock hasn’t been the best. I feel that if given the opportunity to be the commander of Shock, I can better act as the face of shock in-order to rally up our troops and encourage activity. As a sub-sequent problem of our activity, our sub-battalions have been lacking. As a commander, I would like to implement changes into our current sub-battalions in order to boost them up to be more desired with shock. Lastly another issue I would like to is the perception of shock within the server. A lot of people generally see shock as “that one battalion that stands at checkpoints” and whilst that is one of our duties, that is not all it means to be a shock. A good way to change this is having shock to more interesting things and passiveRP a random example of this is perhaps doing ID Checkpoints, more SIMs, group patrols etc etc.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

6 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of being a commander is to be the face of the battalion as well as make all the key management decisions within the battalion. The commander leads the battalion and puts people whom they trust into the officer slots in order to have one large cohesive battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am currently a Senior Admin, GameMaster X & VCMDR.  I feel this demonstrates my ability to be trusted.

7. How often can you be Online? :

At least 4+ Hours/Day with an average of 8 Hours/day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have received 0 warnings on ImperialRP, However, I have 11 warnings from MilitaryRP/PoliceRP that date back to 2 years ago.

Thank you for reading my application.

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

+Support
- Hella Active

- Dedicated

- Trying her hardest to fulfill her duties as Command.

~ Kieran

Edited by Kieran ♡
  • Thanks 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

38 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support
- Hella Active

- Dedicated

~ Kieran

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

52 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support
- Hella Active

- Dedicated

~ Kieran

This is now signed by Mickey not Kieran

• Angry 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support
- Hella Active

- Dedicated

~ Kieran  talila

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support
- Hella Active

- Dedicated

~ Kieran    Ducks (Guess im a bitch now blizzard)

Edited by MrPickle

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

-Support

I know you are eager to take higher positions, but I feel you are moving too fast with this stuff, you feel you deserve the best rank because you think you do the best, but you don't like those that disagree with you, which is not a good attribute for a CMDR. You also were trying to get my VCMDR app denied because I replied to someone saying that I had changed. I do not believe that you deserve CMDR because of these things, CMDRs should not be doing these things and treating enlisted troopers like they don't know what they are doing and are worthless. I think you need more time leadiing Shock and you need to get better with enlisted. For similar reasons I am not posting a CMDR app.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Former Shock Vice Commander North

- Support

I feel like you have been promoted way too fast. You became Officer in like 2 weeks, and skipped multiple cooldowns for ranks in Shock. (This isn't me, this is Quicky's words.)

I have no issue with you yourself, but you need more experience just as I do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, upNorth said:

-Support

I know you are eager to take higher positions, but I feel you are moving too fast with this stuff, you feel you deserve the best rank because you think you do the best, but you don't like those that disagree with you, which is not a good attribute for a CMDR. You also were trying to get my VCMDR app denied because I replied to someone saying that I had changed. I do not believe that you deserve CMDR because of these things, CMDRs should not be doing these things and treating enlisted troopers like they don't know what they are doing and are worthless. I think you need more time leadiing Shock and you need to get better with enlisted. For similar reasons I am not posting a CMDR app.

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 12/5/2020 at 11:55 AM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support
- Hella Active

- Dedicated

~ Kieran

+/- Support
+ In quote
--------------------------

- Cone like just resigned

Edited by G0th Pigeon

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

+Support
- Hella Active

- Dedicated

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+/- Support

+ Super active

+ Super nice and can talk to very easily.

+ High up in staff and GM so has easier access to bring Shock new things.

- I don't know what you've actually done for Shock, and they aren't very active from my POV.

- It took me almost 3-4 months to become Shock Commander, it seems you are moving up very quickly.

- Doesn't have the best relations with some people in Shock from what I've seen from this post.

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

- support

- power hungry

- hasn't really done anything

- shock is dead

- a lot of people left because of you

i am going to be honest you are very power hungry. When i was VCMDR you always wanted to be the highest rank. You didnt listen to people above you and constantly was rude and disrespectful. Also it is kinda sus when you already had your VCMDR and CMDR app ready to post and you post them not even a minute after me or cone resigned. Activity is great and i think thats why people are +supporting. But behind the scenes you just dont deserve it. 

- support

- power hungry

- hasn't really done anything

- a lot of people left because of you

- I don't know what you've actually done for Shock, and they aren't very active from my POV.

- Doesn't have the best relations with some people in Shock from what I've seen from this post.

On 12/5/2020 at 2:30 PM, upNorth said:

-Support

• Like 1

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant 

IMO 

You are most definitely a QUALITY candidate however what others have stated are true .

You did move up a bit fast in my book that just shows how well you have performed.

I personally dont have negative issues with you 

You are a good person

Here's my take on this +support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG