Zero's Red Right Hand Application

The CI Zero

In Game Name: Zero 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:214372897 

Job applying for:  Red Right Hand 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Kevi, Neo, Noble, Consario, and I would be honored to protect a 05 council. 

How many Strikes do you have: 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I have been involved in CI for a long time and I thought it should be time to side with foundation with a role I have been looking to fulfill for a long while. I would also like to take a new and big step into something I have been working my way up to. To be part of something like this would be a complete privilege that I willing to push myself to perform the best, I can. With me joining I will also better my combat skills which will help me in the long run even outside of RRH. 

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I have been a hard-working soldier on this server ever since I joined, climbing ranks and obeying orders without question. This does not exclude me taking leadership roles as well which I have done many times. I may only be a junior command but that means I have proven that I have the maturity, the combat skills, the rp knowledge, and the command experience they are looking for to put on the trial period. Even if I do fail the trial period it won’t stop me on proving myself again to be given that second chance. If I do succeed this trial period, I will still be dedicated to climbing the ranks into command and showing CI the ideal way to play within combat and act in rp. Not only am I in junior command I have also proved myself in a way to be in [REDACTED] Forces. I have mainly been in combat branches so I have the combat skills to protect the highest of high of the foundation without a sweat broken. This does not say I have no rp knowledge I am still capable of playing in rp to the highest degree making it fun for both parties. I will be obligated to sacrifice my life in order to keep the ones of higher ranking alive no matter what the cost which shows that I have the mental mindset to prove that I can protect the [REDACTED] staff. With each fall on any job, I look back on what I could have done better to improve my skills in both combat and tactics. If I get the job, I do not plan on leaving the side of those I am ordered to protect and serve as if I let them die, I have failed at my job and that would be the biggest loss out of them all. 

• Like 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+ Support

- Good at combat and RP

-Very dedicated to CI and Server as a whole

-Has pretty good experience

-Man is a straight CI MAIN, good to see some of them bois come over and side with the Foundation for once 

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

2 hours ago, Dakota said:

+ Support

- Good at combat and RP

-Man is a straight CI MAIN, good to see some of them bois come over and side with the Foundation for once 

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

Pros:

3 hours ago, Dakota said:

+ Support

- Good at combat and RP

Cons:

-i dont want fight against him lol

JK

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, General bacon said:

+support
-Very active
-Trustworthy
-Good in combat
-As a lot of experience
-Would be a great RRH

-OH1

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

Is this the same zero in security?

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

47 minutes ago, ZJ said:

Is this the same zero in security?

This is the only Zero he is a PD in CI (WO) the zero you are thinking about was blacklisted.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

11 hours ago, General bacon said:

+support
-Very active
-Trustworthy
-Good in combat
-As a lot of experience
-Would be a great RRH

-OH1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

16 hours ago, General bacon said:

+support
-Very active
-Trustworthy
-Good in combat
-As a lot of experience
-Would be a great RRH

-OH1

Agreed ^^

+Support

-OH10

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

On 12/1/2020 at 7:43 PM, Dakota said:

+ Support

- Good at combat and RP

A very enjoyable man doesnt gun down medical immediatly and has small convos before going off and doing his own thing, even as a D class he doesnt just murder Medical

~OM2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

-Active

-Trusted

-Dedicated to his positions

-Good in combat

~OH6

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+Support

-Active

-Good at PvP

-Knows the rules well

-I believe he would never leak any redacted infos

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

@The CI Zero

+support 

This means has been one of the most kindest peoe I have ever known 

He does his job with precision and courage

He leads better than anyone I know 

Almost as big brain as Zerk

Honestly zero has been a great and deserves this to the max

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

-Very active

-Good at combat

-Seems fit for RHH

-Experienced

Edited by Zerk
didn't reply with correct one

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

+support
epic

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 12/1/2020 at 11:04 PM, General bacon said:

+support
-Very active
-Trustworthy
-Good in combat
-As a lot of experience
-Would be a great RRH

-OH1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Will locked this topic