1. 1. Should Cammy get Colonel

• Yes
    • No

On 12/1/2020 at 12:31 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

-Professional

-Mature

-Active

-Has plenty of experience as a Command Member and has proven to be great at his job(s)

-Is very well known amongst the community

-Holds multiple meetings every week

You have been Major for only 4 weeks although I do not feel that should be a major setback given that you experience in previous High and Low Command positions. I believe that you are active especially considering that most people have Christmas exams around this time of year and need time to study.  Like Fizzy touched on, you're always in Teamspeak if you're not in game and ready to help if there should be any problems. I believe Cammy would make a great Colonel due to everything I've listed above.

Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Herrman said:

+Support
Active
Has a lot of command experience
Has been around quite a long time
Very helpful
He needs Colonel

4 hours ago, Fizzy156 said:

I'm not trying to start any arguement here but you also have to take into consideration of Cammy's time zone. He lives in the UK, the majority of you live in the US. Which is a massive 4-5 hour difference between the UK and US.

And plus, its a good thing that we are getting different Commanders from different timezones, so atleast one commander will be available in each of the time zones.

I just don't see how its fair for people saying Cammy isn't active enough, but in fact he is active. Its just he isnt online at certain times when you guys are.

i agree with fizzy 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support
-Cammy has been a role model to those who are below him.
-Cammy has done his best to treat people with respect.
-Cammy is active despite his timezone difference
-He also makes people enjoy being on the Job 
-His Command Experience should be enough to prove he is ready for this position.

Good luck Cammy.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

20 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-His Command Experience should be enough to prove he is ready for this position.

Good luck Cammy.

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

On 11/30/2020 at 12:52 PM, Killer. said:

+Support
Active

Mature

Professional

Good Command Member

Although you only have 4 weeks, it's almost 5 and most people apply at 5 weeks.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 12/3/2020 at 9:13 PM, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support

Good luck Cammy.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+Support

-Active
-
Professional

-Mature

-Knows what he is doing

-Has a lot of command experience

-Always there to help 

The fact that Cammy has only 4 weeks is not a major factor that should setback his promotion to Colonel. He knows what to do and how to do it correctly. Adding to that he lives in GMT Time zone which occasionally makes it hard for him to play at peak times. Good Luck Cammy ❤️ /me Kisses Cammy on Cheek 

• Heart-Eyes 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 11/30/2020 at 12:52 PM, Killer. said:

+Support
Active

Mature

Professional

Good Command Member

Although you only have 4 weeks, it's almost 5 and most people apply at 5 weeks.

a bit low on time but very professional 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 12/1/2020 at 12:31 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

-Professional

-Mature

-Active

-Has plenty of experience as a Command Member and has proven to be great at his job(s)

-Is very well known amongst the community

-Holds multiple meetings every week

You have been Major for only 4 weeks although I do not feel that should be a major setback given that you experience in previous High and Low Command positions. I believe that you are active especially considering that most people have Christmas exams around this time of year and need time to study.  Like Fizzy touched on, you're always in Teamspeak if you're not in game and ready to help if there should be any problems. I believe Cammy would make a great Colonel due to everything I've listed above.

Good Luck!

Its been a week since that, so its a full blown +support. By the time your application has been reviewed you would be in the succifient time. Good luck gerry adams.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...