Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: Cammy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155805502

Current Rank: Major 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Months and about 2 days 

What timezone are you in?: GMT 

How many Warns do you have?: 4

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Adams  

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): There are Many Reason I Should be promoted.  Firstly I'm active and on the server every day so i can help PD whenever even if im on another DEP or on CIV I will always hope on if needed and always look for good and bad officers no matter what I'm on but also with my activity i will be able to benefit PD more as a COL as I can Make sure and help Higher people than before and generally help the PD more as a COL. Secondly my time zone means that I can help people from the UK and Europe that might not get noticed by others as they cant get on when a Main section of Command get on so I can help them reach there full potential in PD as I try do currently but will also be able to help higher people as well as a COL and will be able to help in more things at these times and also I am also on when people in EST and other Time zones get on so I will still help them and to more if I get COL that I cant do as MJR with them as well. Thirdly I have experience of being command as I have been command in many departments and done well and knew what to do so I will be able to use my experience if I get COL to still know how to deal with certain people and what to do in certain situations if thats punishing, promoting or even giving motivating to people I will continue doing this but with the more people I will have to deal with if I get COL I also know how to get the best out of people from my experience and will continue doing this to help PD and mainly help People as I use my time on the server to show people that they can do something and give them experiences I've had similar to there's to try help them improve even if that means using some bad experiences ive had to show them that they can move on and become something on the server and put them on the right track. Finally I think that I know when to be serious and when to be a bit silly so people can enjoy themselves as well as following rules and not taking it to far as i can admit i used to have a problem with that sometimes maybe taking it to far and did get in trouble as its maybe something that would go with My Friends In real life but now i know that its something that you cant do hear as I doesn't fit in because there are many Different cultures here, so i will use these experiences to benefit people and will keep helping them mature like I have over my time here and this will help PD by getting people on the right track and become good officers. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+/-support

+support

-one of the funniest guys ever

-sings very well

-scottish

okay actually seriously though

-trusted member

-has held /is holding 2 trusted high command positions

-knows his stuff

-active

-holds great meetings

-very professional

-deals with difficult situations well

-supports

- could use more time as MAJ. 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

• Head Admin

-Support

Your a great command member Cammy, but I feel like you still need a little more time as major. On top of this, it'd be nice to see you on a bit more and for you to work on your activity.

Edited by Will

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+Support
Active

Mature

Professional

Good Command Member

Although you only have 4 weeks, it's almost 5 and most people apply at 5 weeks.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+support

I understand his time as Major hasn't been as long as it should. But we all know cammy, we know his experience, we know how good of a commander he is. I believe giving him the chance to take more responsibility is the correct action.

And plus, his activity is probably by far the one of the best on the server at the moment. If he isnt in-game, hes in Teamspeak.

Honestly, from what ive seen, he has the skills and qualities to be able to become a Colonel, a good one. I have no doubts about this guy. We know what he is capable of.

If anyone disagrees with me, then you obviously arent on the server enough to know.

2 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support
Active

Mature

Professional

Good Command Member

This man single handed led DOC it greatness and has a ton of experience in the line of work I think he has what it takes and more! major+ support

Edited by jack2221

3 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Your a great command member Cammy, but I feel like you still need a little more time as major. On top of this, it'd be nice to see you on a bit more and fit you to work on your activity.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support
Active

Mature

Professional

Good Command Member

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, Fizzy156 said:

+support

I understand his time as Major hasn't been as long as it should. But we all know cammy, we know his experience, we know how good of a commander he is. I believe giving him the chance to take more responsibility is the correct action.

And plus, his activity is probably by far the one of the best on the server at the moment. If he isnt in-game, hes in Teamspeak.

Honestly, from what ive seen, he has the skills and qualities to be able to become a Colonel, a good one. I have no doubts about this guy. We know what he is capable of.

If anyone disagrees with me, then you obviously arent on the server enough to know.

for sure man deserves it

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

6 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Your a great command member Cammy, but I feel like you still need a little more time as major. On top of this, it'd be nice to see you on a bit more and fit you to work on your activity.

Its Parry

+Support

-Beyond enough experience

-Can be mature when needed

-Works great with people and helpful all the time (Personal experience)

-Ofcourse he hasn't been MAJ for long but I think his experience , professionalism and hard work he does on PD makes him hard to not accept.

-He's a great rolemodel and 100% has my support.

10 hours ago, Funny guy said:

+Support

-Beyond enough experience

-Can be mature when needed

-Works great with people and helpful all the time (Personal experience)

-Ofcourse he hasn't been MAJ for long but I think his experience , professionalism and hard work he does on PD makes him hard to not accept.

-He's a great rolemodel and 100% has my support.

This man has been trusted enough to be high command in two different TAC departments. I do not see why it should be any different for PD Colonel

+Support

-Professional

-Mature

-Active

-Has plenty of experience as a Command Member and has proven to be great at his job(s)

-Is very well known amongst the community

-Holds multiple meetings every week

You have been Major for only 4 weeks although I do not feel that should be a major setback given that you experience in previous High and Low Command positions. I believe that you are active especially considering that most people have Christmas exams around this time of year and need time to study.  Like Fizzy touched on, you're always in Teamspeak if you're not in game and ready to help if there should be any problems. I believe Cammy would make a great Colonel due to everything I've listed above.

Good Luck!

Carrots_LT_COL.png

On 11/30/2020 at 12:06 PM, jackyman21 said:

+/-support

+support

-one of the funniest guys ever

-sings very well

-scottish

okay actually seriously though

-trusted member

-has held /is holding 2 trusted high command positions

-knows his stuff

-active

-holds great meetings

-very professional

-deals with difficult situations well

-supports

- could use more time as MAJ. 

On 11/30/2020 at 12:39 PM, Ruben On The Radio said:

+/-support

knows his stuff

active

could use more time as MAJ. 

personally i dont see on a lot thats probs cause the time zones overall +support cause he does have good command skills 

Edited by Jager

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

I'm not trying to start any arguement here but you also have to take into consideration of Cammy's time zone. He lives in the UK, the majority of you live in the US. Which is a massive 4-5 hour difference between the UK and US.

And plus, its a good thing that we are getting different Commanders from different timezones, so atleast one commander will be available in each of the time zones.

I just don't see how its fair for people saying Cammy isn't active enough, but in fact he is active. Its just he isnt online at certain times when you guys are.