soph

Should Soph be Vice Marshall?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Soph be Vice Marshall?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

SF GC CSVL AHTO Soph

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be Vice Marshall because I want to take less stress off of Sully and be able to help the Starfighter Corps in any way, shape or form possible. Being apart of the Starfighter Corps has been amazing so far and I would love to help Sully with roster updates, subdivision additions, and to cut down the minging/disrespect in Starfighter Corps. I have many ideas that I will discuss with Sully for Starfighter Corps. I am also third in command of Starfighter Corps, holding that position takes a lot of responsibility and dedication, which I feel I have done this role well in helping Ptob and Sully. I am also working on new documents for the battalion such as DX9 and Vtol certification, make sure the Tryout Guidelines are up to date as well as Cobra Squad’s SOP.
4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2 weeks. I first played the server on 10/17/2020.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for any branch is to make sure their battalion is active, serious, fun to play on and not toxic. In my example of being an SF Vice Marshall, our biggest issue is definitely minging. I won’t make SF too serious due to the fact that I do want it to still be fun and enjoyable to play on, I will definitely make sure the minging cuts down in SF. This correlates to the fact that SF will be looked better upon and less mingey with my guidance. Another main purpose is activity. I will make sure SF is active due to the sub-division’s having constant sims/training’s, as well as ground sims which Sully does on DS-01 and pings to the battalion in discord when necessary. SF has a rule to pump out at least 4 tryouts a day which hasn’t been enforced too hard but due to our recent lack of activity in the past few days, I will have to enforce this rule and training officers will be punished accordingly if shown they are not doing tryouts.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

You should trust me with Vice Marshall because I am a very trustworthy person as well as leading Cobra Squad as Cobra Squad Vice Lead and being the Assistant Head Training Officer takes a lot of responsibility and dedication to be put into the great Starfighter Corps. I am also very respected by the people in Starfighter Corps, earning this trust and respect over time by my many varying ways of helping anyone with anything they need. I believe to be known throughout the community of ImperialRP as a serious person, and someone people can trust with anything they need done. Another reason I should be trusted with this role is due to the fact that Officer’s in SF respect me as third in command, as well as most people do come to me for issues then if brought serious enough, I will bring up to Sully.

7. How often can you be Online? 

Everyday for 5-7 hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 

I have zero warnings.

Edited by soph
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

2 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Great third in command

-Responsible

-Super active

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 11/27/2020 at 8:13 AM, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active all the time

- Took lead of a Squadron and helps with trainings.

- Responsible

- Respected within SF and other battalions

• Like 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

On 11/27/2020 at 8:13 AM, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active all the time

- Responsible

• Like 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 11/27/2020 at 2:55 AM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Great third in command

-Responsible

-Super active

• Like 1

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

On 11/27/2020 at 2:55 AM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Great third in command

-Responsible

-Super active

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 11/27/2020 at 12:13 AM, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Active all the time

- Responsible

On 11/26/2020 at 11:55 PM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Great third in command

-Responsible

-Super active

You do be a little stinky though (._.)

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 12/2/2020 at 10:35 PM, [GL] :Dominat3er said:

+ Support

- Active all the time

- Responsible

Good leader

• Like 1

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

+/- Support

-Your Really Active 
-Really Nice person to speak to
-really helpful for SF

-You got promoted way to quickly, personally i dont think your ready for that position as in 2 months you are now gonna be a vice marshal 

Good Luck 🙂

• Thanks 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

• Emoo locked this topic