Pro dclass suggestion - Accepted

Altair

What are you suggesting? - Please switch the kit knife with a medkit for pro d-class as you know getting diamond is a ton ton of money so if please it could be possible to give us a medkit instead of the kitknife i

How would this change better the server? -  Might make more people go for diamond

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - not really

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  D-class m

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Edited by Tweety

2 minutes ago, Tweety said:

General Suggestions

Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested”

I love this part.

Either way, I don't see it as needed, but I have never been on the class.
+/- Support

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Just now, Tweety said:

Hahaha sorry ill edit it XD

Yeah no worries lmao

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

21 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

-Support has been denied before if you want a Medkit play some of the other jobs that have one.

Imagine the balance of 150 50, a pistol, and a medkit.

Whats the use of the kit knife? never hits extreamly low damage do you think this is fair -_- people rather use fists then the kit knife

+/- Support

Honestly instead of changing the class I would rather buff the kit knife. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

4 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

-Support has been denied before if you want a Medkit play some of the other jobs that have one.

Imagine the balance of 150 50, a pistol, and a medkit.

cc costs 20$  to join and it has tons of guns and 100 100 but diamond is 70$ i mean tbh its just a small change i thought would be nice

Edited by Tweety
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tweety said:

cc costs 20$ and it has tons of guns and 100 100 but diamond is 70$ 

making a cc is $85, and it starts with 100 0, you have to pay for additions. Unless you ask a owner to be put ON a cc its not 20

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 11/27/2020 at 6:21 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

The knife serves absolutely no purpose, I would love for it to be switched to the medkit

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 11/27/2020 at 6:21 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

The knife serves absolutely no purpose, I would love for it to be switched to the medkit

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+support I could prob do more damage to a mtf CC with my fists than that shitty knife. 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support 

Seems like more money for the server and getting rid of something useless. So sure.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:21 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

I agree with this.

13 hours ago, DarkSpirit said:

+support I could prob do more damage to a mtf CC with my fists than that shitty knife. 

True XD

On 11/27/2020 at 5:21 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+/-Support

Basically would be almost a custom class, but with no NLR which would cause so much havoc in D Block. Full stats could reach a potential of 150/100 which is the most any D Class would be able to reach, ( Aside from Brute ) 

Also the fact that the job starts out with a Pro Hacker, and a pistol is just already kinda pushing it.

Kitchen knife bad though, so thats the thing thats keeping me from minus supporting this entirely.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

1 hour ago, Squash said:

+/-Support

Basically would be almost a custom class, but with no NLR which would cause so much havoc in D Block. Full stats could reach a potential of 150/100 which is the most any D Class would be able to reach, ( Aside from Brute ) 

Also the fact that the job starts out with a Pro Hacker, and a pistol is just already kinda pushing it.

Kitchen knife bad though, so thats the thing thats keeping me from minus supporting this entirely.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

2 hours ago, Squash said:

+/-Support

Your telling me that a medkit is going to create a 100% buff? come on man its only 2 hemos and 2 q and bandges lmao  i just want it so i dont have to spend 1k everytime i go to armory and tbh i dont want the kit knife man its better removed then being there lets be honest some people said just play a job that has it -support well why dont i say the same to e11 suggestions and all mtf *Eh if you wanna go into d-block play a different job*  its not a good answer its just someone looking to -support its a simple respond i can post on every post now for your reply um look custom jobs have only a minute right? they spawn with actual weapons  100 hp 100 armor it costs more of course to add those but joining a cc is only 20$ but for Pro diamond you are forced to pay over 70$ for everyone thats why it gets a pro and a plastic pistol  that deals like 140 damage full mag into the skull    not enough to take a gensec LCPL down  i mean people rather buy a perm pistol which 80% of people who own diamond already did like the RE or Falcon since the colt is meh but to be fair a custom jobs BEATS pro dclass in everyway equal armor and hp pro-dclass is only a bit better if you make it to armory since you can buy armor and a weapon thats all thats the benfit from it really which is very rare to do during population times the times i really manage to reach there tbh is at peak times when there is barly anyone  tbh i'd buy a custom job just to get the G2 sniper and the good weapons and ina  cc you get a custom model custom job name custom colors custom desc like there is alot of stuff in it to be fair or even more that i forgot to mention

Edited by Tweety

5 hours ago, Tweety said:

Your telling me that a medkit is going to create a 100% buff? come on man its only 2 hemos and 2 q and bandges lmao  i just want it so i dont have to spend 1k everytime i go to armory and tbh i dont want the kit knife man its better removed then being there lets be honest some people said just play a job that has it -support well why dont i say the same to e11 suggestions and all mtf *Eh if you wanna go into d-block play a different job*  its not a good answer its just someone looking to -support its a simple respond i can post on every post now for your reply um look custom jobs have only a minute right? they spawn with actual weapons  100 hp 100 armor it costs more of course to add those but joining a cc is only 20$ but for Pro diamond you are forced to pay over 70$ for everyone thats why it gets a pro and a plastic pistol  that deals like 140 damage full mag into the skull    not enough to take a gensec LCPL down  i mean people rather buy a perm pistol which 80% of people who own diamond already did like the RE or Falcon since the colt is meh but to be fair a custom jobs BEATS pro dclass in everyway equal armor and hp pro-dclass is only a bit better if you make it to armory since you can buy armor and a weapon thats all thats the benfit from it really which is very rare to do during population times the times i really manage to reach there tbh is at peak times when there is barly anyone  tbh i'd buy a custom job just to get the G2 sniper and the good weapons and ina  cc you get a custom model custom job name custom colors custom desc like there is alot of stuff in it to be fair or even more that i forgot to mention

You get 2 hemos, 2 quickclots & 4 bandages which can heal around 140 HP, only 10 off of healing the Pro D Class fully, which means the job itself would be able to withstand almost around 300 HP if the person playing gets the chance to heal. Also any of the donator pistols can be good if you can aim properly with them, I'd say the only big competitor here would be the winchester or the thompson contender, but both could be easily be taken out by Riot Control. 

Also again, Pro D Class can constantly keep fighting, custom classes have to wait 1 minute intervals each time they die.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• 3 weeks later...