Griffiths Event Team Application- Accepted

Griffith

Should Griffith Become Event Team?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Griffith Become Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Griffith de Santas

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:222321996

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):N/A

How many hours do you have on the server?:About 100 or so

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:Advanced (read over the motd like 2 dozen times)

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):0

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I really like events in this server. It really makes the server fun. Whenever I'm feeling down or whatever I come to this server and hope there is an event on. I feel like I'm pretty creative, so I think I can bring that creativity to the team. I really like doing exciting things like this, and it would be very fun to help out behind the scenes and maybe make some of my own event ideas I've held onto for a while. I also really like the community, and I try to contribute as much as I can, with staff and all, but I think event team is the next best thing. I'd like to make people in the community happy and enjoy the server, because people come to escape reality and have fun, and doing events really fuels that, and if I can contribute to that, well, that would be great. I hope to keep people interested in the server, because I've made a lot of friends here. Thank you for reading this, and have a great day.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): A decent idea for an event I was thinking of is some sort of bank robbery thing. There are 4 teams, one is for the bank robbers, one is for the bank robbers police, one is for stealing money from a money truck, and the last one is for the police stopping people from stealing the money truck. For the bank robbing section, there is a big vault. The robbers can be stationed anywhere they want, and there will be lots of cover for them. They will also have hostages, and the robbers will be allowed to kill them to make the police tense. They have to stay in the bank until the money truck arrives. They will defend themselves in the bank from the bank police, who are trying to stop them. (realistic rp, they can't all just rush in at the same time during the countdown.) Then the other side is a team of robbers that are hijacking a money truck and have to drive to the vault with a few cars to pick up the bank robbers. The truck is full of money, and the robbers have to find and steal it, while evading the police in a big car chase, which would hopefully be pretty epic, like gta 5. The police team on the money truck section also are able to make roadblocks and stuff like that to stop the truck, but can't shoot it (because the money truck would break down in like 3 seconds). Once the money truck arrives at the bank, the bank robbers and bank officers would start an all out war so that the robbers can make it to the transportation with the money truck. Once/if the bank robbers get to the transportation, they have to escape to their rendezvous to "escape" and finish the heist. If the robbers manage to get to the rendezvous, they will get a big cash prize, and if the government manages to stop them, they get a cash prize. I think it's a pretty cool idea, even though there might be some things that wouldn't work, hopefully you like it

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 4pm-10pm

Saturday and Sunday:9am-1am (16 hour timespan) 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? a ton of times yes

+/- Support

Good App

Good Event Idea

Low activity(At least from what I have seen)

went to Event as staff trying to participate on the job

Edited by 𝖕𝖎𝖒𝖕

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

On 11/24/2020 at 2:49 AM, Mag1c said:

+Support

App is pretty good

A major bank robbery event in the event room sounds awesome!

I agree! I think you would make a great addition to the team!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

On 11/24/2020 at 8:03 PM, 𝖕𝖎𝖒𝖕 said:

+/- Support

Good App

Good Event Idea

Low activity(At least from what I have seen)

went to Event as staff trying to participate on the job

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT