I lost connection during an autoreconnect.

(Youtube)Slasher 342

Steam Name: (Youtube)Slasher342

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066804318/

Ingame Name: Isaac Clarke

Ban Length: 3 days 

Admin that Banned you: Rektify

Reason for Ban: NCWS/LTAP

Dispute:  I had no intention of leaving during an active sit, nor leaving to avoid punishment. I left because i lost connection to the server during an autoreconnect as the server gets excessive with lag spikes when it reaches populations above that of 100.  Anyone who has ever been in a sit or in a conversation with me on the server, despite whether or not that they agree with me can vouge that i at the very least try and talk it out with people and stay until the conversation is over.

Edited by (Youtube)Slasher 342

+/- 

I need smokey bacon to clarify till a +support is rendered 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I just had another staff member check logs and here's what they found:

Isaac Clarke ➞ SCP-035-1 (Silver+ Only) silver disconnected (Disconnect by user)
There were other disconnections as well but. had you timed out, it wouldn't have said that bolded part ^ It would have said something like: 
CI RnD SVR Fireman SVR03 ➞ CI R&D Field Researcher eventsenmod disconnected ([GL] That Fireman Guy timed out)

You said you, uh, lost connection..? Sorry, but I don't believe you. 

-Support

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

21 minutes ago, Rektify said:

Isaac Clarke ➞ SCP-035-1 (Silver+ Only) silver disconnected (Disconnect by user)
There were other disconnections as well but. had you timed out, it wouldn't have said that bolded part ^ It would have said something like: 
CI RnD SVR Fireman SVR03 ➞ CI R&D Field Researcher eventsenmod disconnected ([GL] That Fireman Guy timed out)

-Support

When the server goes under lag, the prompt that comes up with everyone able to chat to eachother comes up as well. along with that a prompt to attempt an auto reconnect also appears. I wasnt seeing anyone else typing and i had been waiting a little over a minute so i assumed it was something wrong with my internet, and attempted to reconnect which then kicked me out. It happens for me on this server alot partly due to my shitty internet and partly due to lag from high population. Like i said, i am more than willing to talk out these entire conversations and i gain absolutely nothing from leaving and getting banned over something that would have given me just a warn

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

-Support

You should have know not to click the reconnect button during a sit.
-Support

Edited by Sprink

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

-Support

image.png.60a2f758c3928f8cd366a351d660ea01.png

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-Support

-Log's don't lie

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-Support. I generally try to trust people in these sort of situations, but you have plenty of previous warnings and bans on your record.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 minutes ago, Phillers said:

-Support. I generally try to trust people in these sort of situations, but you have plenty of previous warnings and bans on your record.

I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt but like Phill said, the record states otherwise.

-Support 
Wait it out

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-support 

Logs don't lie and as Sprink said you should have known to not disconnect in the middle of a sit.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

I fucking tried to reconnect, Im not lying. I can literally prove that my connection is shit on this server, but right now im banned. Secondly my warns have nothing to do with this offense. I didnt try to disconnect during a sit, i didnt try to avoid punishment. I wanted to talk it out. I always want to fucking talk it out. I even tried to reconnect to the server after i restarted gmod in order to go back and talk to someone. Please for gods sakes just fucking listen to me and let me talk it out with people. 

———Message From Forums Diplomat———

Please avoid arguing on the post, if done again posts will be hidden and forum warnings may be given out. Please keep it to + or - supports only.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-support

based on past issues ive seen from you, some of this is hard to believe

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png