Carrot's Colonel Application

Carrots

Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carrots be promoted to Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: Carrots

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189738351

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank? 5 Weeks+ (MAJ since 8/10)

What timezone are you in? GMT

How many Warns do you have? 2 (LINK)

Permission: Commissioner Matthew 1K-25

Why should you be promoted:

I believe I am ready to be promoted to the rank of Colonel as I think I have and excel in all skills and attributes needed for Colonel. Below I will further explin why I think I am ready for it.

My first reason as to why I should be promoted is I am mature and always show everyone respect. Whatever the situation may be I always act mature and show respect to everyone whether they are involved in a situation with me or not.

I also show a great amount of professionalism and do my best to be a good role model for the lower ranks. Whether I be doing a traffic stop, negotiating with hostage takers or just talking to the general public I always maintain professionalism. To add to that I also strive to ensure PD are doing their jobs correctly.

Another reason I feel I should be promoted is because of my experience in being a Command Member in both PD and another department. An example of my experience (excluding PD) would be holding a position as SCO19 Chief Constable. Every week I deal with reports, answer questions, run meetings and training and make sure everyone is doing their job properly. I also excel in communicating with large numbers of people and getting my point across to them which is helpful for situations such as PD Meetings..

In Conclusion, I feel I am ready to be promoted to Colonel as I am Mature, Respectful, Professional, have good communication skills  and I have much experience being a Command Member.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion: Yes

Edited by Carrots
Forgot to add Poll. Does not say you may not edit App on guidelines athough I shall accept this as a reason for denial should it come to it.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

+support I know this is a cliche answer and I said it on a dif app but I was on gov during meeting and was like:

why is this man not COL yet. He deserves it 100 percent

Hes 

Very professional

mature

a GREAT leader

trustworthy (head of SCO19)

and hes named after a great vegetable

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

18 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support I know this is a cliche answer and I said it on a dif app but I was on gov during meeting and was like:

Hes 

Very professional

mature

a GREAT leader

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

2 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

Hes 

Very professional

mature

a GREAT leader

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

Hes 

Very professional

mature

a GREAT leader

not as good a vegetable as me but +support nonetheless Carrots is a very reliable individual with a great reputation he deserves this rank no doubt

Edited by Alex Raddish

1 hour ago, MiniEpic said:

+/-Support

I haven't seen you on that much in my POV 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mature 

Trustworthy (Head of SCO19)

Very Professional

Just be more active and i will +support it.

Didn't you just get major though.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

5 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

Hes 

Very professional

mature

a GREAT leader

5 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

Hes 

Very professional

mature

a GREAT leader

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

+ Support 

- Great Guy 
- Knows what hes doing 
- honest 
- Trustworthy 
- Good Leader 
- Mature 
- Professional 

Overall I Fully Believe Carrots Deserves COL as he is mature fair very honest trustworthy always professional while on the job  knows what to do in all situations amazing at his job and mainly just a good sound guy that will do anything to help carrots is probley one of the best guys on the server I've not met someone who deserves this more in my time in gaminglight 

Best Of luck Carrots !!!!

Cammy_Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

- Great Guy 
- Knows what hes doing 
- honest 
- Trustworthy 
- Good Leader 
- Mature 
- Professional 

Overall I Fully Believe Carrots Deserves COL as he is mature fair very honest trustworthy always professional while on the job  knows what to do in all situations amazing at his job and mainly just a good sound guy that will do anything to help carrots is probley one of the best guys on the server I've not met someone who deserves this more in my time in gaminglight 

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

On 11/14/2020 at 12:27 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 

- Great Guy 
- Knows what hes doing 
- honest 
- Trustworthy 
- Good Leader 
- Mature 
- Professional 

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 11/14/2020 at 12:27 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 

- Great Guy 
- Knows what hes doing 
- honest 
- Trustworthy 
- Good Leader 
- Mature 
- Professional 

Its Parry

On 11/14/2020 at 12:02 AM, jackyman21 said:

Hes 

Very professional

mature

a GREAT leader

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk