Kill Command like Imperial RP - Denied

WinkleStink_69

-Support

~To many mingy rule breakers for this they will be using that after being kidnapped or being brought to jail (Plus people are suppose to advert reset before getting reseted so this doesn't happen)

Edited by OG ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

7 minutes ago, OG ICE said:

-Support

~To many mingy rule breakers for this they will be using that after being kidnapped or being brought to jail (Plus people are suppose to advert reset before getting reseted so this doesn't happen)

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

9 hours ago, OG ICE said:

-Support

People would abuse it

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

9 hours ago, OG ICE said:

-Support

Yeah I agree with ice

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

• Manager

-Support

People would easily abuse this either by getting out of arrests, gun fights ETC. The reason why ImperialRP has this because  it's not a Player VS Player, it's mostly a work together server.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

11 hours ago, OG ICE said:

-Support

On 11/10/2020 at 11:26 PM, OG ICE said:

-Support

Please god no 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support

This would be abused a lot and you can't deny that because what minge wouldn't wanna use the kill command?

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison