Give Armor To Platinum Jobs - Accepted

Kronch

What you want to see? - I'd like to see some armor added to the platinum job list, as it is now only the bank security job has armor. 

Why should we add it? -It doesn't really make sense how other jobs like the professional and expert thief get armor, but the jobs you get for buying the most expensive rank in the game doesn't. Not even the expert bank thief gets armor

What are the advantages of having this? - I don't really see any advantages other than not having to buy armor as much when on those jobs, I just feel that since people paid 90$ for the rank, There should at least be some armor coming with it.

Who is it mainly for? - It seems that I'm the only one complaining about this, but it's mainly for anyone who uses these jobs like expert murder or the expert assassin. I don't think it would hurt anything.

Edited by Kronch

-Support

~Not really needed thats what custom jobs are for

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

4 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

if your gonna pay $95 for platinum I think it would be fair to give them 100 armor cause what good are those jobs if all you get for your $95 is a gun and a different model.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

if your gonna pay $95 for platinum I think it would be fair to give them 100 armor cause what good are those jobs if all you get for your $95 is a gun and a different model.

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

6 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

9 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

9 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

Its Parry

13 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

I agree with soul

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

• Head of Staff
13 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 11/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela