1. 1. Should ChipDail be Major?

• Yes
    • No

ChipDail Major Application

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: ChipDail

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9081632

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: I got Accepted on the 26th September. I have been on Captain for 34 Days

What timezone are you in?: MSK (Moscow Time Zone) 3 Hours ahead of GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 16 Warns 

Permission: I got Permission from Chief Adams 1K57 to Apply for Major

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I have been a part of PD and the Server in general for a big amount of time. I consider myself a very balanced and dedicated part of PD, I see that a lot of my actions help others and those actions get spread very well. As a PD Low Command I do everything to teach, command and help as much as my abilities allow. I would say that I have great leadership skills and those skills can and will be applied everywhere they can, commanding does not mean always shouting and threatening, it is helping and working in a team, so people can look up to me and say "Yea, I want to be like him one day". I have great experience not only in PD but also in Tactical departments and other sub departments such as DOC, the experience from other departments can give me great ideas to realise at PD, those could be training, meetings, or just new ways of pursuits/patrols. As PD Low Command I also try to be as Active and my time allows and attends every possible meeting or training, helping everyone in need and spreading news no matter if they are good or bad. I always try and motivate every single person in PD, so even at the most boring times PD will shine bright and have as much fun on their job as they can (Not Breaking rules of course). As a major I will have even more time to spare on every person and have time to help more people be it in public meetings or in a private conversation. I know exactly how to deal with people and how to act depending on what they did and what rank they have, it could be good talks or bad talks, but I never will make a person want to leave because they made a mistake.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

+Support
-Major Yes Support
-Great Guy
-Great PD
-Active
-Mature

Do I really have to say anything else? Chip Dail is absolutely great and deserves this.
Good luck

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

+ S U P P O R T

Great guy, always available to talk to or address concerns with

- Active, always see him on, and interact with him

-  Mature and has a good sense of humor

Chip Dail is the perfect person to promote to Major, and deserves it. Good luck!

Edited by -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros)

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

9 hours ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

+ S U P P O R T

Chip Dail is the perfect person to promote to Major, and deserves it. Good luck!

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

11 hours ago, Herrman said:

+Support
-Alright activity
-Fun to be around
-Knows what he's doing
-Good guy

11 hours ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

+ S U P P O R T

+ Support 

Mature 

Good Guy 

- I dont see you on a lot could just be me but 

Overall I think Chipdail Deserves Major as hes a great guy mature and can always talk to the only thing you could work on is the activity but other than that your good 

Good Luck Chipdail 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

On 10/30/2020 at 4:51 PM, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Major Yes Support
-Great Guy
-Great PD
-Active
-Mature

Do I really have to say anything else? Chip Dail is absolutely great and deserves this.
Good luck

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 10/30/2020 at 3:50 PM, Herrman said:

+Support
-Alright activity
-Fun to be around
-Knows what he's doing
-Good guy

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 10/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, Herrman said:

+Support
-Alright activity
-Fun to be around
-Knows what he's doing
-Good guy

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT