Report on FBI and Snar- Denied

Elite Cryptic thepurge.xyz

Your in game name: Shotta   Cryptic

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:149757442

The player's in game name:  Snar  1K-1

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:67277135

What did the player do:  RDA me and my friend for no reason, also 2 FBI agents stole our car for no reason.

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/xfdc40

What do you believe should happen to the player: FBI agents should be warned for stealing a car as FBI and Snar  should be demoted ingame and in staff rank for abusing his rank.

Any extra information:

If you're being pulled over by an LEO, you dont back up into their vehicle, drive recklessly and run. You were initially being pulled over for being attatched to that black aston martin, which I was unaware at the time was stolen. You had no excuse to run from the police and it would have been a minor talking to if you would have pulled over.

5 minutes ago, Zero X said:

Yeah but he did nothing wrong snar had no reason to pull him over

Dont understand how you came to that conclusion.

• Like 2

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

-Support

Based on the evidence, Snar pulled into the Car Lot, You both get into the car, Say something, and drive off, at 40 seconds, You reverse, and start yelling "what do you want x3, "That's what I thought bitch", You drive off with Snar's trying to pull you over Break check him, then drive off again 

If you just pulled over this wouldn't have happened...

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Just now, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Based on the evidence, Snar pulled into the Car Lot, You both get into the car, Say something, and drive off, at 40 seconds, You reverse, and start yelling "what do you want x3, "That's what I thought bitch", You drive off with Snar's trying to pull you over Break check him, then drive off again 

If you just pulled over this wouldn't have happened...

• Like 1

Also at 1:50, Someone says the N-word, Just a heads up 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Head of Staff
37 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

You guys ran.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, Snarlax said:

If you're being pulled over by an LEO, you dont back up into their vehicle, drive recklessly and run. You were initially being pulled over for being attatched to that black aston martin, which I was unaware at the time was stolen. You had no excuse to run from the police and it would have been a minor talking to if you would have pulled over.

I came to that conclusion because the car got respawned you were chasing it while the FBI agents were driving it I don’t know why you continued to chase them after it was respawned it wasn’t them driving in the first place that’s how I came to that conclusion I’m sorry that you didn’t realize they were different drivers. This whole thing seems like a giant misunderstanding

-Support.

Edited by Zero X

1 hour ago, TheDerick said:

- Support

FBI Agents were demoted off job and dealt with. But Snar did not do anything wrong you ran...

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-support

Fam. I was there for the end of the chase and the arrest. I lagged around the corner and managed to pin them in mid lag. They were refusing to obey any orders, kept screaming at myself and Snar, then actually started dissing the server a bit when they were put in my truck for transport. You ran from someone trying to stop you. That is all the reason needed to arrest you.

9 hours ago, Snarlax said:

Thanks Snar this clears my conclusion 

-Support

You were running from a simple traffic stop

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD