My 17th Birthday!

ICE

As Some of You Knew My Birthday Was Today and I would like to thank everyone that told me happy birthday and its been a great time so far on police RP and i would like to stay here for a while and keep having fun and making new friends on this server I would like to thank some peope for making this community really fun to enjoy! 😄 

Melon - You are so fun to hang out with even playing different games you make everything an enjoyable time

Noah Remix - You are are just the funniest friend I met here we need to play som more phasmaphobia I love hearing you scream at the top of you lungs

Magic - We hang out at night time building and farming printers during night surge during the weekends pretty chill

Doomnator - I can't even explain how funny you getting scare is just "WoW"

Porman - Did not know you when you first started but you came back and it was just fun to hang out anytime we on crim

Soul - Get off SWAT i wanna play crim!

Scruffy - You are just the best I love hanging out with you during the night

Raze - Wanna check out some more banger songs??

Stone- What are you doing Stepping Stone?

Will - I don't hang out with you as much but when ever we talk just know ill still be afraid of you i feel threatened

MJTHEOG - You need to get on crim more often

Frog - Ribbit

CJTheGorilla - You are just the funnest person to hang with I first met you when you were a Gorilla

Herman - Your way to fun to hang out with on Gov

Hanxi - I don't know what happened to you but you just come and go sometimes

I Know I missed some people and I thank you all for making this community a fun experience! 🙂 

Edited by OG ICE
  • Gaminglight Love 2

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Happy Bird Day!!

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

10 hours ago, Zero X said:

You forgot about me....

You still great man  Really fun to hang out with to

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, Drippy said:

damn bro, ill leave you out my 18th birthday post 😞

happy bday tho homie

😞 i think your great drippy

🧊ICE🧊

Just now, Drippy said:

stop the cap 😢

True true i ment to say get off swat and play crim with me

🧊ICE🧊

6 hours ago, Drippy said:

sorry but how am i gonna shit on you if im not playing gov?

True true

🧊ICE🧊

Happy birthday to the homie!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison