17 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Trial Moderator??

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?:LT Valentino 1L98/Valentino UMC

2. What is your steam name?:Jager[GL]

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:552173314

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, I was a Admin for Defcon Nations School RP(server shut down), Senior Admin for Gaming Light School RP under Manager DoubleD(server shut down)

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)10/17/2015

6. What date did you make your forums account?9/6/2020

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Platinum 

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2243611723

9. Have you donated? Yes ($560)

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Time zone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Well I think that I am pretty well experienced when it comes to staffing. I think I have the right qualities and personality to be a good staff member. I have read the MOTD from top to bottom and I have only broken the rules once and that was before I read the MOTD. I am very unbiased and I like to look at situations from every angle before coming to any conclusion which allows me to be able to take reports and make decisions not only best for the players but also the server. I also have lots of time on the server and understand how everything runs since I'm not that new at all since I have a good amount of knowledge needed for this spot and on the rules as well. A big thing I have is time I think I can be one of the most active staff as this is the only server I am on right now and I only play Garry's mod:). I think personally I will be able to not only be a good staff member, but go above and beyond what is expected of me as a staff member!

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Well I would first bring them to a roof then politely and calmly try to reason with them to calm down and just simply talk with me first. If that fails i would then freeze them and and then check his playtime on the server. Then I would check to his warns to see if he is nearing a longer ban to write it down in my notes. Then I would give him a formal warning using the !warn system then call in a higher staff to get the ban issued for his mass rdm at least a 5 day ban.

Edited by Jager

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

3 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

-Very experienced player

-Professional

-Active

-Dedicated

-Funny

You would honestly be a great fit for the staff team, good luck!

GL man

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+/- Support

Usually can be respectful and professional, active and is a dedicated member of the community. I believe you need to work on your patience so you don’t lash out at anyone, patience is a big, much needed quality for being a staff member.  Good luck Valentino! 🙂

pdhcdepcomm.png

4 hours ago, Solomon said:

+/- Support

Usually can be respectful and professional, active and is a dedicated member of the community. I believe you need to work on your patience so you don’t lash out at anyone, patience is a big, much needed quality for being a staff member.  Good luck Valentino! 🙂

I agree with Solomon, good luck! 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

19 hours ago, Niko Belic said:

+Support!

Mature

Professional

Has 5 Years of experience on the server

Honestly thought you were staff already ngl

8 hours ago, Solomon said:

+/- Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager