Donn - False Warn Report- Accepted

John Kyle

Your In-game: John Kyle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56300451

The admin's name in-game: Donn

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Donn

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2268156094

Why do you think this warn was false: The gun dealer who called a sit on me called RDM. What happened (since I wasn't recording) A car with 2 people ran a red and hit me so I (in RP as a gang member) Follow him, stop the car and get aggressive. I start to get more aggressive with the driver and pull a gun on him. The gun dealer pulls a gun on me so I shoot him. I was pulled into a sit and told it was RDM because I needed to advert warnings EVEN THOUGH he was pointing a gun at my face 2 feet from me.  I asked Donn for a higher staff member to confirm this rule before I was warned because I know he is a new T-mod. He said Ok and said he was waiting. The gun dealer then asked again for me to be warned and Donn warned me without confirming this rule with a higher member of staff like I requested. I know for a fact nobody does this and nobody has got warned for something like this and am quite frustrated and feel Donn just wanted to speed through a sit. Donn also only has 11 hours on the server in total (as of when I got the warn) so I don't even think he knew the rule properly.

Any extra information:

+support

Players are not required to advert warnings after a gun has been drawn on him. Staff member also (somehow?) has 11 hours on the server and may believe we follow typical DarkRP rules.

Edited by Wank

This has been dealt with by a senior administrator. The warn was valid. There where no words said and regardless I do appoligise for the warn I was adviced by my senior I should've jailed you. It was still RDM as for my hours, My hours where wiped when the server was I have been a member since 2017. I have read the rules and punishment guide.

@Will (WTLM2013)

• Dislike 3

• Head Admin

+Support

11 minutes ago, donnwilson said:

This has been dealt with by a senior administrator. The warn was valid. There where no words said and regardless I do appoligise for the warn I was adviced by my senior I should've jailed you. It was still RDM as for my hours, My hours where wiped when the server was I have been a member since 2017. I have read the rules and punishment guide.

@Will (WTLM2013)

I only "reviewed" this situation after the warning was issued after John contacted me in TS saying that it was mishandled. I did not give any advice or advised don to issue the warning in question and quite frankly did not know the context of the sit. What did happen was that I talked to don briefly on the roof of PD and gave him tips for the future, recommending to jail the person before pursuing a warning. At no time did I say that this warning was just or should have been issued, and told him to wait for a higher up if one does not come "in time".

I can't say whether there was a rule infraction or not since there was no evidence of the situation (other than the warning itself).

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

4 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

I only "reviewed" this situation after the warning was issued after John contacted me in TS saying that it was mishandled. I did not give any advice or advised don to issue the warning in question and quite frankly did not know the context of the sit. What did happen was that I talked to don briefly on the roof of PD and gave him tips for the future, recommending to jail the person before pursuing a warning. At no time did I say that this warning was just or should have been issued, and told him to wait for a higher up if one does not come "in time".

I can't say whether there was a rule infraction or not since there was no evidence of the situation (other than the warning itself).

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

6 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

7 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

minisigforums.webp

7 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

44 minutes ago, John Kyle said:

Donn also only has 11 hours on the server in total (as of when I got the warn) so I don't even think he knew the rule properly.

tbh Im not sure why someone with 11 hours got staff and he only has 4 forums posts

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

32 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

13 hours ago, donnwilson said:

@Will (WTLM2013)

Idk who you are but it seems you have lied in your reply I wouldn’t suggested doing that 

12 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

14 hours ago, Wank said:

+support

Players are not required to advert warnings after a gun has been drawn on him. Staff member also (somehow?) has 11 hours on the server and may believe we follow typical DarkRP rules.

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

+ Support

-What will had said made it clear that you didn't tell the whole truth in your response 

I'd recommend in the future to always have the staff handbook and rules open while on staff. Helps to constantly check.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 10/25/2020 at 9:16 PM, Wank said:

+support

by that point its threatening his life so

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

• Head of Staff
On 10/25/2020 at 8:16 PM, Wank said:

+support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 10/25/2020 at 9:16 PM, Wank said:

+support

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP Manager