How many hours do you have on the server?: 

3 Weeks (Super close to 4)

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:

yes

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 

I Have a total of 6 warns

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2267462843

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):

I would like to join event team as I have participated in several events and have enjoyed being apart of them and would like to help out the event team and help create events with other members, I also believe that I could help bring my own ideas for event such as races and fights I believe that I am a very creative person and believe i would do well in the event team as I have always wanted to help out in event and even suggest and create my own. I also believe that I also work well with other and I also prefer to work in a team than alone and I believe the event team would allow me to improve on my skills and also show other what I can do. Event team is also one of the main reason why I have become a staff member on Gaming Light community

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): 

The event that i would create would be a race however I would have two team, the aim is of course to finish first however you only need one member to cross the line while other cars are allowed to assist their team by attempting to pit and so on, for people to determine there team the cars would be red and blue for example, their would also be a cash reward for winning team i would also allow both team to have a group meeting to discuss a plan. the race would include jumps and sharp turn to allow racers to have fun while also showing off there driving skills.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Friday - 9pm (EST)

Saturday - 9pm (EST)

(I am sorry for the lack of hours however I am Australian and have put the hours that i am always on but most hours change but I am always on when I can)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? 

Yes

+Support

This would be pretty cool for people who get on the server early.

Also I think Boh would come up with some fun stuff.

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 10/25/2020 at 8:05 AM, Mag1c said:

+Support

This would be pretty cool for people who get on the server early.

Also I think Boh would come up with some fun stuff.

I like the event idea seems fun and reckless

Its Parry

+Support

Maybe we can get events for people that get on late at night and I think you would be a good addition to the event team

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head of Staff
On 10/26/2020 at 8:35 AM, SupremeChow said:

+Suppport

can always use the help

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander