• No

1. What is your in-game name?: Parry

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Dom_Peen

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:535368944

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 12 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 15 2020

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 11. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2267249071

9. Have you donated?  Yes! ($110)

10. What rank are you applying for?  Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes (4-5 times)

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel that I'm ready to become staff because I'm taking the server a lot more serious and I just feel that becoming staff is my next step. I've been really good lately at being more calm and not getting into as many arguments as before. I'm becoming more mature and more responsible with my actions towards others. I'm beginning to take other peoples opinions into the factor. I don't get upset when people are screaming in my face anymore, which I know is a big part about this job. I don't react to rule breakers like I use to, I use to laugh and play along but now I see myself just being annoyed because they aren't making the server any fun. I'm becoming more responsible and I'm starting to like having more responsibilities. So having the responsibilities of a staff member would be great and in my personal opinion I feel that I would be great at taking sits and enforcing the rules of the server. Also I kind of already do it, I always stop and talk to people if they are breaking an MOTD rule. I'm also good at dealing with players that are just awful. Those players that will do anything to break a rule or make you mad. I'd also like to say that I'm dead honest. I don't care if I know them or not if I feel that they deserve a warn or anything I will give it to them. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a sit then explain why I brought them to a sit. If they start just swearing at me I would gag them and tell them to please not swear and that RDMing is against MOTD and we take it very serious on the server. I would then ask if they had anything to say and ungag them. If they start swearing again I would gag them again and tell them their punishment. That they will be warned for Mass RDM and Player Diss, and that they will also receive a 5-day ban for their actions. Before I issue the punishments I would calmly ask if they would like to say anything and ungag them. If they still are being rude and swearing at me I would gag him and tell him that if he has any questions or would like to  appeal his ban, to go to the forums and make a report. I would then Issue the warn using "!warn <name> Mass RDM/Player Diss" and get an Admin+ to Issue the ban.

Its Parry

4 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

Active

Never Gets Mad

Good Person

App Looks Good

Seems Like He Would Be a Good Part Of The Team

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

BIG + Support

Parry is always friendly 

Active

Good App 

He would be great for staff!

Mature

Good luck Parry!

• Like 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

• Head of Staff
12 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

Active

Never Gets Mad

Good Person

App Looks Good

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

11 hours ago, 𝖕𝖎𝖒𝖕 said:

BIG + Support

Parry is always friendly 

Active

Good App 

He would be great for staff!

Mature

Good luck Parry!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 10/25/2020 at 4:57 AM, Mag1c said:

+Support

Active

Never Gets Mad

Good Person

App Looks Good

I agree! Best of luck to you!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

I haven't seen you on much but to be fair I'm on like a month LOA cause I'm grounded and not in game.

You seem like a generally nice guy with good attitude.

Seems fit.

+support

-Hanxi

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager