The admin's name in-game:

N/A

What warning did you receive: 

RDM x2

When did you receive this warning:

August 30, 2020

Why do you think this warn was false:

Last Update V1.001

I think this warning is false because when i was  going up the D-Block elevator i was warned because someone decided to go on the side of the elevator and killed themselves while i was going up the elevator. 

----------------------------------

~CI told gaminglight.com~

Evidence the warning is false:

N/A --> Not at the moment, but i do have a screenshot of the warnlist.

Capture.PNG.0628e2321c8fd211b1fbb05bde6bcf6c.PNG

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by Christiann

-Support

Provided 0 evidence that shows this warning is false. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Sixx said:

-Support

Provided 0 evidence that shows this warning is false. 

3 minutes ago, Squash said:

-Support

You did not provide any evidence, so its a no from me.

Guys, I'm very sorry that there aren't any VIDEO Evidence but i will try my best and see in my video files if their are any that show evidence of what happened.

Edited by Christiann

Bruh you're appealing a 3 month old warn, it was apparently not important enough at the time if you felt its false. Also, -Support.

2 minutes ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support

I don’t understand your argument. If they jumped off the staff can see they did damage to themselves they wouldn’t just warn you for no reason.

Also no proof 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

....? I don't even remember why you got warned it was a long time ago but I think if you were warned and banned for also LTAP then you did something wrong

Also according to your screenshot i was the one who warned you.

I am guessing this is what happened (Keep in mind i don't really remember what happened): Not sure who you killed but you killed 2 people, when i brought you to a Sit you LTAP so you were warned and banned.

Edited by WantedIdeas

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

I don’t understand your argument. If they jumped off the staff can see they did damage to themselves they wouldn’t just warn you for no reason.

Also no proof 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 10/24/2020 at 2:28 AM, Rookieblue said:

Why did you wait almost two months to appeal the warning?

^^ Agreed, TWO MONTHS dude thats atleast 3 weeks.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns