McPhone | Advanced Phone System - Denied

SupremeChow

Do you want to see this?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see this?

• Yes
    • No

McPhone | Advanced Phone System

What you want to see? - I'd like to see a more roleplay realistic way of communications

Why should we add it? -  This is essentially a radio system for the Civilians and Criminals adding a new roleplay aspect adding to our Semi-Serious RP.

What are the advantages of having this? - This phone addon is very configurable, as you can see in the video it has a built in waypoint system, which can be utilized to show new players how to navigate the map,  essentially it can replace the street sign addon that did not work as intentioned. Also it is compatible with many addons if we wanted to expand on it in the future, one of them being a dedicated dispatching app compatible with the phone that allows dispatchers to receive calls from civilians directly instead of having to say /911 with the high probability of it not working.

Who is it mainly for? - Mainly for Civilians and Criminals but can be utilized for Government

Links to any content https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/mcphone-advanced-phone-system-1

e572c867428e9e9edd24295b6a51bfec.png

5q3NfnC.png

+/-  Support 

Don't think this is really needed but seems really cool and looks like it could be really easy to use

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+/-  Support 

I don't think that it is going to be useful due to us having PM's and others way to communicate, but interesting idea.

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

44 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support
increases RP

useful

well thought out

Looks dope!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, jackyman21 said:

+support
increases RP

useful

well thought out

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 10/20/2020 at 9:36 AM, OG ICE said:

+/-  Support 

Don't think this is really needed but seems really cool and looks like it could be really easy to use

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

11 hours ago, Dexter56 said:

+/-Support

-I feel like not many people would use it 

+ Could make Rps a lot better and more immersive

- Could lag the server a lot 

Couldn't have said it better. 

It would be neat, VERY NEAT, but it would die off after a week in terms of use. Look at the super dope Mayor system we have now. It's lovely, it's RP-based, it's interesting; alas, no-one used it regularly after the first week.

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor