False Warn Cause of crash- Accepted

The 1st Jack

Your In-game:Jacks

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:435652497

The admin's name in-game: Zero

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Breaking Priority Rules 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://gyazo.com/517277ba4391e80e91ed7617e493b263

Why do you think this warn was false: 

https://gyazo.com/acfbf01c4f707111acd8cbf86db52b3a

https://gyazo.com/1d67ea7c769cdac12c737d8080205e0a

https://gyazo.com/5e370dd1e8c4ad87059601361c2fbabe

Those are the SS of the admin that warned me thinking I was AFK in reality I did crash and also I did not even break this rule they just assumed I was acting AFK so they warned me I did not break this rule I would like this appealed because I never got to share my story. 

Any extra information:

• Like 1

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."

+Support

Me and Raze were under the impression that after we had brought him to the sit he went afk because we heard him talk, his computer crashed but he was still in game so we decided to give the warn

Original warn is for breaking priority rules, he did not get to explain his side however, this is my mistake and misunderstanding sorry just thought you decided to go afk!

Edited by Zero X

49 minutes ago, Zero X said:

+Support

Me and Raze were under the impression that after we had brought him to the sit he went afk because we heard him talk, his computer crashed but he was still in game so we decided to give the warn

Original warn is for breaking priority rules, he did not get to explain his side however, this is my mistake and misunderstanding sorry just thought you decided to go afk!

we all make mistakes 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support 

• He was still getting warned regardless 
  • He did not get warned for LTAP he got out of his car during a Traffic stop and killed me.
Edited by RAZE..

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+Support

• I was in TS when it happened I was calling him for like 2 minutes and then the TS voice was like "user has been disconnected from the server" so I just assumed he left too but apparently not. It wasn't his choice to leave and therefore Jack shouldn't receive this warn.

2 hours ago, Zero X said:

+Support

45 minutes ago, RAZE.. said:

-Support 

• He did not get warned for LTAP he got out of his car during a Traffic stop and killed me.

+/-support

5 hours ago, Zero X said:

+Support

The warning admin supported this. I think this is fair enough to say it was a false warn, by mistake. +support

+Support

+Support

If the admin of the sit +supports then i do to

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

4 hours ago, RAZE.. said:

-Support 

Unless Zero got proof of it he cant be warned of it, rn its a he said she said situation, if it gets appeals try to get evidence and upload it to the report center

+support the appeal

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, RAZE.. said:

-Support 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

6 hours ago, Zero X said:

+Support

If the admin that warned him said this well I agree with him +support

7 hours ago, Zero X said:

+Support

12 hours ago, Zero X said:

+Support

minisigforums.webp

20 hours ago, Zero X said:

+Support

Your point doesn't add up. He was warned for breaking priority rules and you haven't stated if this is false or not.

@Zero X 

PoliceRP Manager

@Zero X Yes it was he does not have video and I never got the tell the admin before I was warned I had full reason the kill the Cop.

Edit: I was not able to represent myself he has no video and at this point it is he said she said if the reporter has a issue then report me on the forms. 

Edited by sparrowvizena

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."

On 10/16/2020 at 12:06 PM, Zero X said:

+Support

Its Parry

On 10/16/2020 at 9:06 AM, Zero X said:

+Support

19 hours ago, Zero X said:

I did not get to hear his side I just trusted what the sen mod said I am okay with it being a false warn I really dont know what to do at this point

1. Unless you were able to prove he broke priority rules, the Entire warn is in my opinion FALSE

2. If raze tried forcing/influencing you to warn him cause of his sen mod rank, that would be considered abusing staff powers on raze's part to turn the sit in the way he wanted to, as well as sort of him taking his own sit.

3. Unless you get proof of it, which cant really be done  in logs cause its a he said she said, the entire warn should be false

I think SMT should consider looking into the 2. part I typed

Feel Free to Correct me if I am wrong

Edited by hanxiii

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela