Warning Appeal - Titanium

Not Niro

Your In-game Name: Titanium

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:453495579

The admin's name in-game: O5-7: 'WildFire'

What warning did you receive: For "Intentionally shooting 173 as nu7"

When did you receive this warning: 10/15/2020

Why do you think this warn was false: First of I did a report for a 173 Where i had a proof of one of my nu7 go in armory and turn and panic shoot 173 and stopping then 173 breaking the 15 second move rule and killing both me and the nu7 After that, I was warned for "intentionally shooting 173 as a nu7"  Which was not me and the nu7 didn't mean it, it was a panic shot BTW The report was only meant to be for 173 which failrp'ed 2 times 

Evidence the warning is false: 

Any extra information: Not trying to get woods warned here, it was just a panic shot in the video it shows that he stopped after

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

Wait, you never shot SCP-173, why did you get warned?

+support if this is a warn appeal for you.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

34 minutes ago, General bacon said:

+support you didnt even pull out a gun

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

I was genuinely confused why that warn appeared as a result of that report. Warn should've been on Woods if anything. IMO shouldn't have been issued at all.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

I was genuinely confused why that warn appeared as a result of that report. Warn should've been on Woods if anything. IMO shouldn't have been issued at all.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

14 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

173 didn't even wait the 15 sec rule by all mean the 173 should be given a warn for fail rp

Just now, Evil said:

173 didn't even wait the 15 sec rule by all mean the 173 should be given a warn for fail rp

The warn was already given to 173. The issue here is that another warn was issued from that report for the Nu7 shooting 173. However that got issued to the wrong person.

• Like 1

+support

The other player shouldn't even be warned, this is his second week as Nu7 and it's pretty obvious from the video that he panicked since he stopped shooting after a second.

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021