Temporary Ban Appeal (Please Help :( )- Accepted

ANGXL

Steam Name:  ANGXL

Ingame Name: Stylonius

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422488490

Ban Length: 6 days And 14 Hours  😞

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: It says 10 Warnings 

Dispute: Hey , this really hurts for real yo , i dont get upset over games but this really does hurt , ive hit 11 warnings and im really upset because most of the warnings i got were about instances i havent known about :(. I've been playing PoliceRP for about a week now  and i got Banned for 7 days  😞  over the weeks playing im still learning about the game and yea ive done a few things i shouldnt have like not adverting by accident or failing fearRP  , and im not the person to want to get warned yo i really tried to stay away from even a single warn however i learned what not to do in game the hard way and yes i read !motd i read it here and then often just to check up if updated , i read over it 3 times and i know the rules fairly good now yet i did something by accident for my 10th warning and 9 of my warnings are things i either didnt know about  yet or have done accidentally over my time learning still , im writing this and i truly am hoping for feedback and later on i want to ask for a few warnings to be taken away because i feel i really dont deserve this , now i have to wait 6 days to play my only server on Garrys Mod  i really am sorry and i know i shouldn't have a single warning  im sorry for learning hardly my heart sank when i saw the ban sign . But please dont let me wait for a whole week please someone help me with this i have nothing to do when i finish school besides play my favroite server I really am going to make sure to not have any more warnings ill even read Motd for the 3rd time just incase  , Im not a bad person yo im truthfully a good person  :(( for real if someone can help me out this would make my day and id be really happy , i went on my laptop expecting to play then this happened , sincerely - ANGXL Hoping someone can reach back to me soon and help me out :((.

EDIT: Im also a artist IRL i actually dont have much time left playing games , I got to do other things real soon shows etc , I just want to play games while I still can for now , also I was told once by a administrator that 10 Warns = 1 full day ban , i wouldnt have complained if so , however hopefully ill still be around for the next 2 weeks , seems like im only gonna be able to play for a week after the unban 💔 

? why did one of my friends get the same exact ban and he got a 1 day ban but i get 7 ?!?!?!!? someone help??!

Edited by ANGXL

-Support

You can't appeal Console/Warn bans

You seem really innocent but if you get 10 warns, you get a ban. Just think though, you aren't gonna break any more rules now because you don't wanna get banned again.

• Sad 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

You seem really innocent but if you get 10 warns, you get a ban. Just think though, you aren't gonna break any more rules now because you don't wanna get banned again.

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

I know brother but dude it just hurts man , i never wanted to get even 1 warn playing , obviously i learned already its just that people have warned me for things not taught to me yet , i take verbal warnings just as serious as informal ones , dont you think? , I've dealt enough already man Id kill to be able to have what you have now , now im stuck for 6 days ive learned my lessons since day 1 man maybe if Admins who taught me with formal warnings chose to help me out with verbal instead i wouldve been in a better position instead of getting left out like this , people dont understand dude and i do try my best to be careful when playing , you gotta realise accidents man are different when it comes to warnings  lessons are able to be taught better 😞

Edited by ANGXL

-Support

-You can't appeal warn bans 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

8 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

4 hours ago, Orbit Jr. said:

+/-support

• Unappealable
  • Shouldn't 10 warns be a day?

yo i just found out someone else that i play with had the same exact ban as me today but he got only 1 day ban and i get 7 days?!?! help!!

-Support

I've met you in game you are a really great person, however you did get 10 warning and that's your fault. Hopefully you will learn the rules better once your ban is over!

Warning bans aren't appealable 

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison