Let D-Class CC's Use The Mac-10 (HEAR ME OUT) - Denied

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? -  Let D-Class CC's have access to the tfa_csgo_mac10

How would this change better the server? -  Now hear me out please. D-Class CC's are very bland now. Yeah sure D-Class get updates and buffs but what about the high payers. D-Class CC's don't really get anything interesting in their arsenal. Now I know this may seem OP but if you compare it to the tec9 (See stats compression below) it's not much different at all.  

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Yes, mostly foundation won't like it but gensec are getting a pretty big buff so that's balancing it out.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  D-Class CC's

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

Tec-9 Stats
880722822_Tec-9stats.PNG.323a521b6d65465f7f02c49cc720f930.PNG

Mac-10 Stats
1578913387_Mac-10stats.PNG.752764ddfdc47a564e57b4ce60245a1f.PNG

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

-Support

D class have already had a lot of updates to help them. They are taking over LCZ way easier than ever and another buff isnt needed in my opinion.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

9 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

D class have already had a lot of updates to help them. They are taking over LCZ way easier than ever and another buff isnt needed in my opinion.

This really isn’t a buff tbh. It has the same stats as the Tec-9 really, all I’m asking is just for this to be allowed.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

5 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

This really isn’t a buff tbh. It has the same stats as the Tec-9 really, all I’m asking is just for this to be allowed.

D class can craft Galils, Vectors and a 16x9 damage shotgun. They can also roll for increased HP and AP and a costume to trick foundation.
The Mac 10 has 3 more damage than the Tec9 and it shreds and used to be the meta and it is still really good. This really isnt needed from what I see.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

7 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

8 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

I personally do think that the smg on the big wheel should be changed for a smg that is better than the weapons you can get by crafting as you're paying 50k for a smg.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

9 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

10 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

BTW also, the weapon stats in the c button menu aren't accurate. As there is a visual damage (The one in the c menu) and that actual damage. 

I learned of this when igneous changed only the visual damage of the hammer and it still did like 125 damage.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

(+/-Support)

+Support: I can see why the MAC-10 should be added due to the lack of love for D-Class CC's Weaponry but I rarely see people using the MAC-10 and yeah with the previous nerfs to it the gun has seen some shade. Thus makes it perfect for us D-Class CC's to obtain a new gun. 

-Support: There's only one SMG allowed for D-Class CC's which IMO is fine but it could use some tweaking due to it being a straight peashooter. Maybe damage over range?

~Love, Tania

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

11 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

-Support Class D dont need more guns or more weaponary they can riot for hours now

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

12 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

23 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

D class can craft Galils, Vectors and a 16x9 damage shotgun. They can also roll for increased HP and AP and a costume to trick foundation.

Holy hell, I need to play SCPRP again. That sounds amazing.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

53 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Holy hell, I need to play SCPRP again. That sounds amazing.

wait, your not perma'd 😳

• Laughing 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker