Hit Numbers - Denied

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? -  Add the hit numbers mod to the server

How would this change better the server? -  It'll tell you how much damage you're doing per hit so you don't have to guess how much damage you did, PRP did it to soooo...

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Nah

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110871780&searchtext=Hit+Numbers

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

2 minutes ago, Crabbo said:

+Support
If you could enable it and disable it in settings id be all for it.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support, aslong as it won't cause many lag issue's.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support, aslong as it won't cause many lag issue's.

But, i also like the thrill of not knowing what hp my foe is at till i die or they die. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

8 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, MexicanGuy said:

Hit numbers would be useful

+Support

Edited by Southpaw

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+/-

If I could disable it yeah.

if not,

no

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On one hand, I get to see THICC numbers.
On the other hand, they also know how low I am.
+Support
I don't mind it 🙂 but also i dont mind if it isnt added so do whatchu want. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 10/12/2020 at 4:49 AM, Crabbo said:

+Support

What Crabbo said, having it as an option in the context menu just like third person would have no negative effects on people that don't want it, it would make recontaining 682 and 939 easier.

+support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer