Free From GL ❤️

On 10/11/2020 at 2:16 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

Weapon Change: tfa_ithacam37 --> tfa_mossberg590

Everything else looks good but then moss berg on riot control is a bit too OP

On 10/11/2020 at 2:16 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

Weapon Change: tfa_m98b --> tfa_dragunov

This is too OP too

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

1 hour ago, vSquishyv said:

This is too OP too

no it isnt lmao

The Mossberg is  an armory weapon which anybody can get if you are a donator including D class, and the dragunov isnt OP at all.

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

+Support
As Class-D now have stronger weapons, this branch update is much needed.

2 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

This is too OP too

I am switching support to neutral as there is already a suggestion to nerf the D class mining which if we lose the only guns we can really get that will actually destroy security  Idk the point anymore its like the same just more 4 extra D class with weapon or however many is on expert  

however 

you should give HP buffs in my opinion cause I tested it and you can 2 shot a OFC - NCO by using right click with knives and even 1 shot them with hammers lol. 

Edited by Dragin
  • Like 2

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

This is too OP too

The main reason Riot Control is getting a good shotgun is mainly due to the fact that we took away there AR so most of the time they will be past the blue line due to not having a long range weapon. Also we will test the dragunov agian but from what we tested it does 70dmg a shot with 10 bullets in a clip, semi-auto fire, and a decently long reload speed. Tbh we thought this sniper was worse then the current one we have so we want a Mac10 on it. I can talk to Creamey though of needed.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

as a d-class main. i can support most of these changes. EXCLUDING "Additionally, we are requesting that Juggernauts gain the ability to pass the blue line." and some uneeded weapon changes. knowing d-class almost fully, i can tell we will adapt. but riot controls are our only worry. as we have to go out in the open to dodge and avoid them, leaving us in sniper fire. we kill them, we get cover. simple. juggs will be too hard to kill and leave us exposed for too long

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

Not a huge fan of the Juggernauts being able to cross the blue line as the entire precedent of Riot control getting a buff was as they were the only class who could go past the blue line.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

8 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Not a huge fan of the Juggernauts being able to cross the blue line as the entire precedent of Riot control getting a buff was as they were the only class who could go past the blue line.

53 minutes ago, Sixx said:

The main reason Riot Control is getting a good shotgun is mainly due to the fact that we took away there AR so most of the time they will be past the blue line due to not having a long range weapon. Also we will test the dragunov agian but from what we tested it does 70dmg a shot with 10 bullets in a clip, semi-auto fire, and a decently long reload speed. Tbh we thought this sniper was worse then the current one we have so we want a Mac10 on it. I can talk to Creamey though of needed.

So basically camping elevator as if it was always partial?

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

12 minutes ago, vSquishyv said:

So basically camping elevator as if it was always partial?

No, just out more then the other Secuirty at baricades. However when there multiple D-Class sniping behind the elevator they are the main ones who have to run there and kill those people. If people on riot begin to camp the elevator I will have a chat with them.

Edited by Sixx
  • Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I completely agree 

but if I am allowed to recommend a class 

you should give wardens the ability to pass the line because wardens generally are only in d block when lots of rioting is happening 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Dragin said:

I completely agree 

but if I am allowed to recommend a class 

you should give wardens the ability to pass the line because wardens generally are only in d block when lots of rioting is happening 

The entire point of wardens is to patrol LCZ and enter HCZ and d block only when required. So I don't see this being feasible but yes, my only grievance is with the Juggernaut.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 10/13/2020 at 8:47 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

We already have frags, why are you mad? We are adding them to a class that fights mostly CI and D-class in LCZ?

Who said I was mad yall always try to start stuff man its childish.  I said if these changes are accepted then enlisted gen sec will be like low ranking MTF so there is no need for them to also be present 24/7.

Edited by BuckBe

Founder of Reznov

On 10/13/2020 at 9:58 PM, BuckBe said:

You obviously wont need them that much but they will still be there which is why there need to be stricter rules on when and why they can enter d block.

Security tend to like to be in control D Block without the assistance of MTF, as D Block is our main responsibility. For that reason, we normally kick MTF out of D Block when D Block is under control. I don't think that you will have to worry about MTF being in D Block often.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 10/11/2020 at 1:16 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

Weapon Change: tfa_ithacam37 --> tfa_mossberg590

(-Support)

Yeah no the Mossberg is a crazy good shotgun. This weapon change to riot control is so unnecessary the Ithaca is already a good choice of a shotgun that almost one shot any D-Class. 

~Love, Tania

Edited by Oxteru

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

Riot Control shotgun has been changed to the Nova ( Was mossberg )

Security Sniper sniper has been changed to the AWP ( Was Dragunov )

If you guys don't like anything else let us know! We want this branch update to be fair to all sides still.

spacer.png