Player Report: Squash (revised since sit)

J0LT

Your in game name:  J0LT

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:229658671

The player's in game name: Squash

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:116967925

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 10/8 around 1200

What did the player do: suicide bomb

Evidence (required):  https://medal.tv/clips/34214716/d1337PUcLQ1h 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information:
alright, so i originally reported this with the clip to  @[GL] Zeus and @Crystal , we sat through the sit and apparently, the grenade launcher did no damage to squash, which would be nearly impossible considering the range. so me and a friend went to testing on this and this is what we concluded: the grenade launcher shows no damage done to the wielder.  as shown in the clip, i had bagel help me test it, and saw in the background, here is also a screenshot of damage logs https://medal.tv/clips/34243196/d1337meZ2v2Q 

image.png

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

I saw the video and couldn’t see the logs. I didn’t take any action as I had no conclusive evidence that it did more than 100 damage to the person.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 minute ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I saw the video and couldn’t see the logs. I didn’t take any action as I had no conclusive evidence that it did more than 100 damage to the person.

that is our exact problem here, with extensive FAL fire and then that, theres no way to tell because logs show nothing 🤷‍♂️

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

From what I see, the grenade exploded just behind you, and he didn’t fly back he jumped back. From what I see I don’t think it was suicide bombing but that’s just me

And from what I’ve seen the grenade launcher does mediocre damage when you shoot it directly at someone’s feet. Let alone at someone close to them.

-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

9 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

From what I see, the grenade exploded just behind you, and he didn’t fly back he jumped back. From what I see I don’t think it was suicide bombing but that’s just me

And from what I’ve seen the grenade launcher does mediocre damage when you shoot it directly at someone’s feet. Let alone at someone close to them.

-Support

+/- Support as this is a very sticky situation and its hard to tell weather or not it if it was his intent to do so. He also didn't die during it so I wouldn't call it "Suicide Bombing".

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

11 minutes ago, Dect said:

+/- Support as this is a very sticky situation and its hard to tell weather or not it if it was his intent to do so. He also didn't die during it so I wouldn't call it "Suicide Bombing".

suicide bombing on the server is defined as doing more than 100 damage to yourself with a explosive, but im at a kinda standstill so +/-

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Just now, Comrade Boekhom said:

suicide bombing on the server is defined as doing more than 100 damage to yourself with a explosive, but im at a kinda standstill so +/-

Yeah Im well aware of that. I just think that calling it Suicide bombing is just weird.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support

There is no conclusive evidence to see whether or not he received the 100+ damage to himself from the blast wave, so it is really difficult to decipher whether he suicide bombed or not. I’d rather he not get warned if it turned out that he didn’t receive the damage at all since none of us can tell for sure.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

19 minutes ago, TG_Kilo said:

-Support

There is no conclusive evidence to see whether or not he received the 100+ damage to himself from the blast wave, so it is really difficult to decipher whether he suicide bombed or not. I’d rather he not get warned if it turned out that he didn’t receive the damage at all since none of us can tell for sure.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, TG_Kilo said:

-Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer