1. 1. Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

+Support

But red

But for real, Bael would make a great senior command member

Edited by MiniLeopard
  • Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Sorry But

-Support

You may play more than a lot of people in low command, but that doesn't mean its a pass.  In my opinion, scrolling through logs. You don't promote enough as a low command should, I have never seen you host a PT or Off meeting, or much less speak at a meeting. You may know all the rules/ins and outs of our branch, but I don't think you put enough effort into the branch compared to some unnamed low command.  I am not discrediting the effort you have put in thus forth, but simply saying it does not beat expectations and what some other low command are already putting out.

(Bael I have known you longer than most of Security Command and Security in general. I'd like to think we are buds. It is because of this that I have to be honest with you, as I would hope you'd prefer honesty over being fake.)

• Like 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

+ Support
Aside from not being on during my mentoring period as WO like.. at all, he’s a funny and great guy who takes his CMD position seriously. Like Ape mentioned I’d like to see you do more PTs and off meetings and if you want any help with either just ask, happy to help whenever

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 10/5/2020 at 8:46 PM, APE said:

Sorry But

-Support

You may play more than a lot of people in low command, but that doesn't mean its a pass.  In my opinion, scrolling through logs. You don't promote enough as a low command should, I have never seen you host a PT or Off meeting, or much less speak at a meeting. You may know all the rules/ins and outs of our branch, but I don't think you put enough effort into the branch compared to some unnamed low command.  I am not discrediting the effort you have put in thus forth, but simply saying it does not beat expectations and what some other low command are already putting out.

(Bael I have known you longer than most of Security Command and Security in general. I'd like to think we are buds. It is because of this that I have to be honest with you, as I would hope you'd prefer honesty over being fake.)

ok bob the builder with you're xmas hammer 🤣

+/- reasons above 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 10/5/2020 at 11:46 PM, APE said:

Sorry But

-Support

On 10/9/2020 at 2:53 AM, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support
Aside from not being on during my mentoring period as WO like.. at all, he’s a funny and great guy who takes his CMD position seriously. Like Ape mentioned I’d like to see you do more PTs and off meetings and if you want any help with either just ask, happy to help whenever

-/+ Support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Denied

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png