Update the MOTD All Players Rule # 6 - Accepted

Surge

What are you suggesting? -  Updating the SCP'S Server MOTD Regarding on "puppy guarding" to update the list to 05 Staff Team spawn  an Red Right hand/05 Retirement  home spawn  

How would this change better the server? -  Prevents 05 Staff an RRH or 05's to be immediately grabbed soon they leave spawn or spawn in to be captured

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  05 Staff team 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Surge

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

14 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

Yeah that sounds unfair. Needs update.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

14 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I love when the format has Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested” and people decide to just copy and paste that in the format randomly, rather than actually titling the post correctly. 

Bro, this is a mood right there.

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

12 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I love when the format has Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested” and people decide to just copy and paste that in the format randomly, rather than actually titling the post correctly. 

I made this when i had work on my mind fite me

Edited by Surge
  • Like 1

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 8:36 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

+support

must suck for funny men

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer