General Suggestion - kos class-d that use broken elevator - Denied

Cool Doc

What are you suggesting? -  

Gensec riot police should be able to kos those that come down the elevator while its broken

How would this change better the server? -

It would

• Motivate class-d's to not break the elevator
  • Give others a reason to fix the elevator, other than the risk of a warn 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -

• This rule might cause people to break the elevator to troll all of dblock
  • This rule would take policing and some more signage.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 

This rule would mostly benefit gensec who have a hard time dealing with class-d's while the elevator is broken

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

N/A

• Dislike 2

-Support

Its already a warn and a day ban (as far as I know) if the broken elevator is abused.

This would be quite redundant.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

17 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

Its already a warn and a day ban (as far as I know) if the broken elevator is abused.

Unneeded

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

41 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

29 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Unneeded

Despite the rules, currently only the person that breaks the elevator gets punished (I have yet to see anyone get banned for jumping down the broken elevator). Most of the time when the elevator is broken, people just keep jumping down until someone decides to fix it.

If you want to start banning people for jumping down the elevator- I have countless videos of cc's, and high (donator) ranked class-d's ignoring the broken elevator.

Clearly, in my opinion- there is not enough being done to motivate people from abusing the elevator once it it broken.

5 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

5 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

12 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia