Report On Ronald- Accepted

ICE

Your in game name: OG ICE

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:554203848

The player's in game name: The Almighty Ronald

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:536440983

What did the player do: Encouraged Rule Breaking

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/33621570/d1337GdpFQvB

What do you believe should happen to the player: Be warned For Encouraging Rule Breaking

Any extra information: So i was picking up the guns he was dropping to use them for other things and he asks if i was gonna use them and I told him no and he tells everyone to kill me for picking up the guns and not use them and as you could hear in the video he says to keep killing me to the bloods which he also said take this free gun which means i didn't steal guns you can hear him say that in the video.

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Negative (-) Support

You literally showed yourself stealing guns, you also see me/hear me telling you to stop stealing and drop the guns.
I was trying to give it to a specific  person but you just came up, took it and ran off.

Also to restate said by an ADMIN In-game who told you himself(I forgot his name) It is not SELF Supply because I am not giving it to myself. That’s why it has self in the word SELF supply. Also the bloods leader gave me 5M+ To keep giving away guns. 

So you are technically FailRp’ing..

You literally recorded yourself doing it.

Edited by RonaldShotUpAMcDonalds
  • Dislike 6

----------Message from Forums Diplomat----------
Keep comments to only + or - Supports and hash out beef and arguments in PMs. Lets not clutter up the forums please

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

11 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+support

He was major self supplying

He was telling people to RDM ICE

PLUS this kid -supported a player report on him

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

11 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+support

He was major self supplying

He was telling people to RDM ICE

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+Support

Ice did the community a favor when he picked the guns up, he didnt use them too.

Evidence shows the claim to be true, player is racking up proven and valid reports.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+ Support

Evidence shows a clear case of self supply, plus he's just been constantly mingy, along with several reports on him. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

8 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support

-Encouraging MRDM by supplying weapons for all
-Creating a Warzone out of Spawn
- "Kill Ice" 'nuff said here (Encouraging RDM of a specific player)

This video however doesn't show self supply, he literally was getting magic's attention to give it to him, and if he WAS self supplying I don't agree with ICE taking it into his own hands since it wasn't directly affecting him. But that's only what I saw from the video I could be missing something