SHOULD I BE A TRIAL-MOD?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BE A TRIAL-MOD?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: OG ICE 

What is your steam name?: [GL] OG ICE

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:554203848

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i do i have staffed for a bunch of Ark survival servers I have even scripted some of them being as a code scripted and i have been a staff on IceFuse server but left because of to many minges.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 20, 2020

What date did you make your forums account? August 20, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://prnt.sc/uopo6o

Have you donated? Yes https://prnt.sc/uopos0

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Central

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason why I think I deserve this rank is because I am really active and would be able to staff during the night since nobody is on duty during the night. I have read the MOTD several times making sure what i can't do and can do so I would be able to determine the situation. I have been on the server for a while now and I see lots of people player dissing and minging more and I wanna be able to stop this from happening. Also there usually are not staff online or on duty during the night time and people minge more during the night time and i'm usually online during the whole night and would want to put a stop to this and fix this problem. I think I would be a great fit for the staff team because I would be on staff duty atleast 10 hours a day.  I also wanna help out the team because there are several tickets at some points that take the staff awhile to get to.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would pull both of them to a roof then I would ask for the person who made the reports side of the story then I would get the person that was reported side of the story then I would ask if he/she has video then I would check logs for any information to make sure he/she was RDMing then if he/she was cursing I would ask nicely if they could please stop and if they don’t stop i would proceed to warn he/she for Mass RDM and Staff Diss.

Edited by OG ICE
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+/-support

Active dude, I see him quite often on his CC, we need more staff on policerp during this point of time as majority are too busy to get on due to school. 1 Warn and hes been playing since august, could possibly be a great staff member, imma give him a 60/40 approval rate, 60 being he should be staff and the 40 is me being unsure. 

GL Ice.

• Dislike 1

5 hours ago, Jager said:

+support

- put a poll on it

+good guy
+helpful

+follows the rules

+always makes good reports 

+likes to rp 

+almost no warns

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

18 hours ago, Jager said:

+support

- put a poll on it

+good guy
+helpful

+follows the rules

+always makes good reports 

+likes to rp 

+almost no warns

Switching my thign to this cause honestly you would be a good staff member just remeber to put in a poll

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• Head Admin
17 hours ago, Dana White said:

+/-support

Active dude, I see him quite often on his CC, we need more staff on policerp during this point of time as majority are too busy to get on due to school. 1 Warn and hes been playing since august, could possibly be a great staff member, imma give him a 60/40 approval rate, 60 being he should be staff and the 40 is me being unsure. 

GL Ice.

I agree with dana on this +/- Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

17 hours ago, Dana White said:

+/-support

GL Ice.

On 9/27/2020 at 8:45 AM, riversexodus said:

+Support
Active
Nice guy
Helps people when its needed
He tells people before staff catches them if what they are doing is wrong

-But doesnt have a poll
Goodluck ~MRivers

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager