Jawsh Player Report- Accepted

Nimo

• Manager

Your in game name: Nimo

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94107053

The player's in game name: Jawsh

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:445563593

What did the player do: The player FailRP by constantly unlocking his car and getting back in when being Battering Rammed, He also broke Priority rules which I sadly don't have any evidence of.

Evidence (required):  https://medal.tv/clips/33369707/d1337BfksCkl

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe a warn would be necessary.

Any extra information: N/A

• Like 2

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+support honestly I think he deserves a warn and a ban he constantly breaks priority rules cop baits player disses and just overall makes it un fun to play and at the rate hes going if he doesn't get banned from this he'll get a ban his next warns (he has 28) probably before this is accepted

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+SUPPORT

Jawsh has been doing all kinds of things lately. I just warned him a couple of days ago for going inside of DOC with nobody there, sounding alarms and "waiting for his friend to be arrested" and even after his 27th warning, he still hasn't calmed down. 

I really hope he understands that he wont be here much longer if he keeps this up. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||