The admin's name in-game: Dect 

The admin's steam name: I really don't know pretty sure its Dect 

What warning did you receive:Failrpx1

When did you receive this warning: 

09/13/2020, 03:35:39SCP

[GL] Ignoredcarpet

[GL]Dect

FailrpX1

Why do you think this warn was false: Well lemme say a few things about the rules

* It says that CC's must follow the SOP's of their branch when we don't have them let alone the discord which is the easiest way to get it. 

* Two I was following someone in this occasion 

* Finally the SOP I had which may have been outdated or something did not mention anything of CC rules. 

Evidence the warning is false: This is a issue  due to the nature of this warn 

Any extra information: So at the time of this I was vibin with Security and me and a sniper were going to D block to clarify and I went to  LDB and had to go away for a sec so I hid in the tower then I guess a bunch of D class came killed me and one called a sit cause I was in tower which to begin with is dumb cause I didn't even fight back cause I was gone then he gets me warned ( I also believe the admin told me he HAD to warn me like no way out cause i did try to explain my predicament at like 3 am though and I was out of it so I don t know if that was the case for him but he said "Staff SOP says I HAVE to warn you")  

Key facts 

- He was a SM

-He also needed help with getting the tower open 

- Tower is level 3 and sniper is 2 

- there is not really a reason to complain so much due to me only trying to help and afking and dying no damage was done 

I think this was over zealous due to the fact I was trying to help a security and because I didn't even kill anyone cause I HAD to go AFK | Please also take note it was 3 AM for me and this very "lack luster" warn cause me to get my first warning in months like I don't feel this was even close to fair. 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

yeah this was before the map change I took a while cause I needed to get the facts like contacting the SM which we talked briefly in game and such 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

So your saying you went into the LDB tower as a gensec cc? That allowed as far as I know

So appeal it yes

+support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

So you know this is a appeal/question so I am trying to get clarification on this rule  as well as a appeal 

Gensec CC's have a rank of OFC unless you have a rank in Gensec. As such you were violating SOP and FailRP is vaild.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

6 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Gensec CC's have a rank of OFC unless you have a rank in Gensec. As such you were violating SOP and FailRP is vaild.

3 hours ago, Dragin said:

* It says that CC's must follow the SOP's of their branch when we don't have them let alone the discord which is the easiest way to get it. 

Adding on to that Snipers are suppose to be able to get in tower but they couldn't which is why that is kind of BS | Cause then I get into trouble letting a SM *someone who has every right to go into tower*  to go in tower 

Edited by Dragin

I was never referred to staff mb I was told to ask a FTO who told me "no" 

Gubby you're an Ex-Gensec NCO, I would expect you to still remember a basic rule such as "OFC's aren't allowed in LDB"

+/- Support While you were trying to help someone out, you still broke a rule.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

I would expect a CC be allowed to open the door for Sniper to get into the tower | but I guess I can't do that cause it is such a big deal this is my problem  with this warn I can't open the door for a sniper yeah I went in for a extended time but that was because more pressing matter needed my attention 

12 minutes ago, derpendalek said:

+ Support
SMT requested assistance

SMT did not request assistance. A Sergeant Major (SM) did.

4 hours ago, Dragin said:

( I also believe the admin told me he HAD to warn me like no way out cause i did try to explain my predicament at like 3 am though and I was out of it so I don t know if that was the case for him but he said "Staff SOP says I HAVE to warn you")  

There are very few incidents that require a formal warning be issued rather than leaving it up to staff discretion. Those incidents involve racism, homphobia, transphobia, ddos threats, chargeback threats, and other things of that nature. This would obviously not fall under this branch, and thus the staff member would have discretion on what punishment to issue.

4 hours ago, Dragin said:

* Finally the SOP I had which may have been outdated or something did not mention anything of CC rules. 

The GENSEC SOP is publicly available on the forums in the Security Informational. This has been true since I was a GENSEC RCT back in February of 2019.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Got it 

Edited by Dragin

I would like to say, we both have been told, when we were SMs that when you play on a CC you still have to ask CMD for perms, you had good intentions but as of that moment you were under an OFC, meaning if you go to LDB, its punishable.

+/- Support

Edit: I may not agree with a warn, but staffs choice.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

7 hours ago, Dragin said:

It says that CC's must follow the SOP's of their branch when we don't have them let alone the discord which is the easiest way to get it. 

Can you not literally walk up to a Security Command member or even the NCO YOU WERE WITH and ask for their SOP? It's mind boggling that you would even attempt to use this excuse

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-Support

At the time of the Warn you left GenSec and did not hold an RP rank, thus making you equal to OFC. In the GenSec SOP it states that only CPL+ may enter tower if given perms by a SM+. You broke the SOP by going into LDB Tower and thus received a FailRP warn. You have been in GenSec numerous times now and have reached SM, you know the rules. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png