Application for 05 Research

N0BLE FERRET

TO: THE 05s                                      

Application for 05 RESEARCH   

Please Read 

=========================================================================================================================

Application for 05 Research - Site Administration - Gaminglight Forums - GMod Community - Personal - Microsoft Edge 9_24_2020 10_55_22 AM.png                                                                                                                                                            TeamSpeak 3 9_26_2020 1_59_40 AM.png                                                      

=========================================================================================================================

Hi my name is NOBLE FERRET, but everyone calls me NOBLE, and I am a part of the Research Branch. Since I joined the SCP-RP community I have made many great friends. I like to bring people together and enjoy doing research activities that bring the community together. I have done many events with some of the O5s. One of my favorite things I did with any 05 is catching Dr. Maynard in the act or betraying the foundation, which has to be the funniest moment I ever had with an O5. I’ve made some fantastic memories with this community, and wish to make more in the future. I know for a fact I will make for a great O5 member who will put in the hard effort into making people feel the happiest they can be about themselves. Last Sunday there was a meeting where I had a contest about who could make the funniest test log. But by the time the meeting came, I threw in a surprise that left everyone shocked. Instead of picking one winner, I told everyone who showed up at the meeting that they were getting a game courtesy of me. Soon after, I gave a small speech.

It goes like this: “The 1st day I joined SCP-RP a researcher had done a test on me as a D-class, and I asked him how I can become a researcher. They told me I have to take a test and pass, so I passed the test with flying colors. Many days have passed since I started as a researcher. While playing late at night I noticed there were trainees on who wanted to become researchers, but no one was on to train them. And so I made it my duty to hop on at night and see if any Night Dwellers were on so I can train them. Thanks to my efforts, I now see a lot of new faces, happy that I do what I do. I thanked the command members for giving me this opportunity to be a part of the Research team, and that I felt I made a family here.”  (end of small speech) I love making everyone come together and I do not like leaving anyone feeling left out or lonely, I will do my best to make everyone as happy as can be.

The reason why you should make me an O5: I put time and effort into SCP-RP and I respect everyone who does the same. Every time I talk to somebody, I always ask how their day has been, and if they’re having a rough day. I’ll lend them an ear and listen to their problems, trying to make them feel good about themselves. If anyone needs to talk to someone, I am always here for you and everyone else. I know I can be a good and responsible 05.

Things about  me : I have a health issue and if you see me not moving in the game  it is because of my health  I have a rare genetic disorder that  makes me in pain  very badly. The name of the disorder is called  Neurofibromatosis. I have NF1 it cases tumors to grow where in nerves  and in case if I do get in pain and if there is a meeting  and if I am not there I  am sorry I really hope you understand and if you will like to talk to me about my health your more than welcome to  talk to me about it and I know it scary but I am not scared. I am just trying to live life to my fullest. I love This server. I made a lot of friends and I know I will be a great and responsible O5. I really hope you take your time and think about making me an 05. I am not in a rush and I know you guys have important things outside of the SCP-RP community.

I am looking forward for more updates to the SCP-RP server, and I am looking forward to making more friends and build a family with you 05s and others, along with making funny moments we can treasure.

😆My favorite moment with an 05s😆

https://medal.tv/clips/33230692/jSvxq7wQ5YnQ

https://medal.tv/clips/33548346/VOSz52JDvV8D

I WANT TO THANK EVERY ONE IN THE  RESEARCH BRANCH FOR MAKING ME FOR WHO I AM image.thumb.png.cb52b6e2c08f84aa6a5a41a532c97cf1.png

Support me cuz I do my job as a Research to make every one come together 

The Reason why I said that  cuz I seen people applying for a 05 the get support and they don't put in effort.

I put in effort for what I do.

OIP.jpg.9e928eb5094a8526e06d467679b0f8ca.jpg

FROM:NOBLE

Edited by N0BLE FERRET
  • Like 1

Huh? What's O5 Site Administration? Is this a joke post or did you mean to apply for an O5 Staff position? 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Just now, N0BLE FERRET said:

i am try to be an 05 research  and  i was not try to make no jokes 

i really want to become and 05 research

Oh ok, the title said O5 Site Administration so I was confused. Either way +Support, Your amazing at your job and you deserve it man!

• Thanks 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Felwinter said:

+ Support:

• Does good work.
  • Shows commitment and dedication.
  • Friendly
  • Active
  • And a bundle of joy.

• Like 1

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+support He is a good guy he deserves it more than me 

-Not mingy 
-Cares about his job
-Is a caring researcher to people 
-Clean reputation
-Not many strikes on record
-RP's to the absolute best  i have seen in a researcher in 10 Months 

• Like 1

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

20 hours ago, Felwinter said:

+ Support:

• Does good work.
  • Shows commitment and dedication.
  • Friendly
  • Active
  • And a bundle of joy.

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/24/2020 at 1:07 PM, N0BLE FERRET said:

I am here to bring every one together and that is why I want to become an 05R i seen 

I support you!

+ Support

I know the person handling this app probably wont see this but.

When I first met noble in game he was very responsible and mature and tried his best in research. Hes a great guy and as a Retired 1LT in security and retired RFA in research. I think hed do great at this job.

Edited by Jack II
  • Thanks 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+Support

I dont want to say the exact same thing on the other apps which I replied on, but something I did notice that was wrong. Fix your grammar please, you can go to a google document and use the tool bar "Word Check" to correct the spelling. Also I would want an 05 Application to be more professional, instead of saying Plz, you could use Please instead.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

10 minutes ago, Squash said:

+Support

I dont want to say the exact same thing on the other apps which I replied on, but something I did notice that was wrong. Fix your grammar please, you can go to a google document and use the tool bar "Word Check" to correct the spelling. Also I would want an 05 Application to be more professional, instead of saying Plz, you could use Please instead.

i am sorry   i have Dyslexia  it a littlie hard for me to type thing out  but i understand

+Support 

-not mingey 

bruh 

bruh

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg