1 year anniversary of a jack 0_0

Jack (utility one)

17 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

. Also during this time a curtain security OFC was also named and jack and we started arguing in OOC of who was the better jack, this was the beginning of the jack army.

still better 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

13 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

This post has more words than my entire Admin application 

1,235 words...

Mine has about 600

lol its more than SA application, also 3 days till my 1 year

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

19 hours ago, Dang said:

bro even in my final exams at collage I did not type this much.

14 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

This post has more words than my entire Admin application 

1,235 words...

Mine has about 600

I could and honestly wanted to type more. Especially more towards E11 and how much they mean to me and how much fun I have over there and more funny times I've had on the server. Just wait for my resignation it will have so many words.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Sheeeeesh
Keep pushin and sooner or later you will be making a second post with double the amount of words in this post.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

• Bread locked this topic