reporting a staff

koein22

So i had an issue with a staf member named WantedIdeas i broke nlr as 098 and killed him as dclass and so i got warned fo nlr and i can accepted that but then he decicided that closing my cc as staff needid to be done to because ibrok nlr so in short he abused his admin powers to get rid of an scp so he could escpe

• Dislike 4

23 minutes ago, Crabbo said:

1. Follow format.
2.  That is not abuse of staff power, That was so you would not continue to break NLR.

-Support

On top of that, when an SCP flags off, their CC should be closed since it's an automatic recontainment. 

Edited by Rektify
  • Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

21 minutes ago, Rektify said:

-Support

On top of that, when an SCP flags off, their CC should be closed since it's an automatic recontainment. 

45 minutes ago, Crabbo said:

1. Follow format.
2.  That is not abuse of staff power, That was so you would not continue to break NLR.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Wooo my side time!

First i got a report on him swapping jobs to get HP back but i was playing among us at the time i couldn't deal with it, 5 minutes after i hop on, no SCP-098 on so i guessed he left the server then

he breached as SCP-098 so i killed him as d-class, about 2 minutes later he goes out of his CC, and attacks us not waiting breach timer after being terminated so  while no other staff members were on, i even asked in staff chat if anyone was available so i took the sit and warned him for Not waiting breach timer as SCP-098.

I gave him all the chances to defend himself

I asked in OOC if someone opened his CC and he said he found it open so i closed it and returned him to his CC

Also i had no reason to escape as d-class, No XP no CI, if i really wanted to escape i would have bought a weapon and kill you the same way i did in LCZ at first time

Completely valid

Follow the format next time

This was all in chat since i wasn't using my mic at the time, Feel free to check logs if you don't believe anything i said

Edit: I also showed him all the rules in the MOTD that he broke

Edited by WantedIdeas
  • Like 1

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

--------------------------Moved to the Staff Report Section---------------------------

-Support
Please follow the format and wanted didn't abuse his power at all. He enforced the rules and the warn is valid.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, Crabbo said:

1. Follow format.

4 hours ago, Rektify said:

-Support

4 hours ago, koein22 said:

i broke nlr as 098 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

6 hours ago, koein22 said:

i broke nlr as 098

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png