upgrade the 966 swep - Denied

pixalgamer99

What are you suggesting? - make it so your little level tag doesnt show up when using the swe[

How would this change better the server? - MTF cant metagame and walk into you when you did your job perfectly and all they have too do is see oh thats level 76 is invisible time too walk into him so i can call thermals i have seen it be so bad were your in an obsecure corner and and mtf unit sees your level tag thingy and walks into that corner acting like he is trying too get a good shot or something and purposfully bump into you just so they can call thermals it just ruins the classes that use it besides the MTF class because that one is just rarely ever played

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none it will make those classes so much better

Who would this change mostly benefit? - infil and 966

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -none

23 minutes ago, October said:

I mean you can also move away. Remember, you have the avantage since he can only see your level when he’s within a certain range and you can always call staff for metagame. 

But I mean it’s like 99% impossible too actually get it so the staff believes you I mean when they do it you can’t really call them out that much because like their exuse can always be well I was walking that way and you got into the way your fault when I makes no sense for them too be their

Also why do you we have those tags like their really isn’t a point besides I guess trying too flex your level

I’m gonna be completely honest here

I understand the meta gaming part but it’s pretty hard to implement cause idk how you can make the level disappear like a SWEP or a job specific thing.

Overall -Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus
Minor edits

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

15 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I’m gonna be completely honest here

I understand the meta gaming part but it’s pretty hard to implement cause idk how you can make the level disappear like a SWEP or a job specific thing.

Overall -Support

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

If this is possible I would love to see this happen. However, just disabling the level above your head overall would work too. It doesn't add anything to the game.

+Support

Ret. MTF Nu-7 2LT | Professional dipshit Melancholy

• 3 weeks later...