enuz's Senior ET Application

enuz  💣

In-game name: ET enuz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121944928

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): CI Lieutenant Colonel

How long have you been a Event Team Member: I was Event Team in the past for about 5 months, from November to March, when I then globally resigned from being busy and needing to get myself situated in life at the time. I joined event team again about a month ago, mid summer, so I have been an ET member for about 6-ish months combined. 

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No strikes since I joined. 

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 10 weeks and 4 days. 

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: I would say that I know the SCP Universe as a whole as a 7/10. With each event that I do, I learn a new SCP and become interested in learning more about them. 

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: Becoming a Senior Event Team Member will allow me to advance my Event Team career and produce even more events to the fullest potential, without some restrictions.  I aim to produce a positive and fun environment for the hundreds of players on our server to give them a reason to come back and keep playing.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I should be trusted to become a Senior Event Team Member because I have been a loyal event team member who has never been striked and will always follow the rules. Also, I was trusted with being high command in two different branches, CI and Janitorial, and had to constantly produce an RP environment even before the Trashman addon was added to keep players active and interested. 

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes. 

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes, I have planned multiple Mega Events in the past like the Solar Flare event with SCP-1548, the Delta-5 event, the Sarkic God event, and the Game Show SCP event, all while being at high player counts. 

Give an example of a mega event: One example of a Mega Event that I can think of is the Factory GOI event where the Site has stolen different anomalies from the Factory GOI and each anomaly deals with a different branch of the server. One SCP could be a safe class SCP that D-Class can interact with, another could be a Research SCP that shows anomalies effects when interacting, or another could be an SCP that goes wild that MTF must deal with. Due to the fact the the Factory is a group that mass produces anomalies, it makes sense that it would be easy to steal them. By the end of it, the Factory can send in a group to reclaim the stolen anomalies and take them back to their base. The goal is to include the WHOLE server so that everyone can have fun.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: The best event I have ever created would be the Sarkic God event where I sent in 4 different large scale SCP's that all had different attitudes and personalities. Each SCP was to interact with a different part of the facility to all eventually reach the surface and have a boss battle to end it all. 

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 40

How active can you be: 8/10

Edited by enuz 💣

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

2 minutes ago, Ritz said:

The mega event draws a good idea that includes everyone 

Very good event team member

+support

• Like 1

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+support

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

He's also helped lead multiple server wide events to the best his rank allows him to, Solar Flare & the dragon fight.

Alongside the good amount of events he has that aren't shitty I guess he can have it.
+Support.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

Denied.
Please re-apply when Senior Applications are Re-opened.

• Dislike 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector