12 members have voted

1. 1. should i be Staff

• yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Crystal

What is your steam name?:[GL]McBurgerTown

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:503558612

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)June 6-8 somewhere like that

What date did you make your forums account?:June 12 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?unknown.png

Have you donated?Yes for Silver Rank

What rank are you applying for?TM

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

Have you read the staff guidelines atYes

? You will be tested on it:Yes Sir

Timezone:EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):Not Needed

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I Believe i want to be part of staff because i want to atleast help the community/Server i have been growing and just because the first Staff Application failed doesnt mean i give up and generally i would try to improve on what i need to be. Generally am a Field Work Manager and i tried my Best on each day. i have been on the Server  for 1 Month or atleast the entire Summer. And i start thinking to help the server with issues. I would Try to atleast be Active on each day. I want to be able to accept report either during on the morning or Nights which am usually common there.Edit:) I have grown alot on Server and like i said before i believe i can take on the rank of TM to atleast benefit the server. I look up to plenty of people that show traits that probs i need in later. Although School Starting nothing serious or major going on, Maybe just a bit lower activity. Also i want to use the tips from the last application for my own benefit for atleast improving. And generally i work hard for to getting FWM. And i want to work hard for the staff team. The warns i have have became little to me and to be honest kinda make me learn from them. I want to thank anyone for atleast reading this. and also thx October from the last application which that tip was useful 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?After i accepted the report i would hop on Adminstrative then head to the Staff room. I would bring the Offender and the Defendant. First if the person basically would constantly Dissed at me then i would try calming him down as well saying he will be gagged if keeps it going. If he ignores the verbal warning then i will gagged him and freeze him. I then move to the defendant to ask what happen. usually i know that logs has the person RDM but generally this can give extra info if he offended more serious things as well RDM. After he gave his evidence and checking logs i would then ungag the person to ask why. if he not complying then i would gagged him then make a warn for him Staff Diss/MRDM then contact a Admin+ for a 5Day Ban

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+Support

Even from your past, your a really cool person who all around lifts up the room. You like sharing your knowledge to benefit others, I think you would be a great person for staff. 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 hours ago, Dr Dark But Not Very Dark said:

+Support

Application looks amazing

Really Active

I think crystal would be great for staff!

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

On 8/17/2020 at 5:38 PM, Sparkle said:

+Support

Much better improvement on the app. You have proven yourself extremely well in command and in RP. I think this is the time you receive that chance.

• Like 1

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 8/17/2020 at 10:57 AM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

Even from your past, your a really cool person who all around lifts up the room. You like sharing your knowledge to benefit others, I think you would be a great person for staff. 

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 8/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Sparkle said:

+Support

Much better improvement on the app. You have proven yourself extremely well in command and in RP. I think this is the time you receive that chance.

+Support

Well said

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support, i believe that Crystal would do well as a staff member.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

:V:VV:V:V:V:V:V::V:V:V:VV

+Ssupport

• Like 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

40 minutes ago, Mint said:

:V:VV:V:V:V:V:V::V:V:V:VV

+Ssupport

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 8/17/2020 at 1:27 AM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

• Like 1

Hello, Also the application before may look a little diffirent as i saw Zeus tipped me that i haven't gotten the word requirement which is why may look a little bigger but don't mind to read it and also i made sure not to make it a mess

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+Support

You know what? I think you deserve a chance at staffing and I'm glad you kept putting in an application. Really showed your desire and commitment for it. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia