Ash's Operations Supervisor App

Ashh

1. Name: Ash

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:523101073

3. Rank (Expert and Professional only): Professional

4. How would you rate your activity (1-10): 7 (Just got off LOA)

5. Why should we trust you with the OS rank (40+ words): I think you should trust me cause i dont minge and be toxic to everyone. I can be nice to others and prove myself to be worthy of holding this rank I'm getting and I can host HCZ patrols with other maintenance members. Yes i do admit i minge times to times as i have i think 2 verbals and 1 strike but i think that would affect me in this application. 

6. Why do you think you should be command? (70+ words): I think i should be  command because i can be active a lot and help other maintenance out when they need it as im a really help full person and i can be a perfect role model for other maintenance but as the voice i have a lot of people may not like me in other ways but i have a lot of specialties in maintenance and i'm a long time member before the big branch update.

7. If you saw a Jr Maintenance minging and braking the SOP, how would you handle it: If he was minging and breaking the SOP i would first stop the damage he was doing and i would tell me to stop and don't do it again as i will give him a strike/verbal depending on what they broke on the SOP. I would also put them on a DNT for 1 day and grab his steamID since i don't want him joining back after he got removed.

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

-support

Ngl i have personally seen you minge a little bit by spawning a bunch of props and getting a RIG unit stuck in them during a RP Scenario as well as spawning a large amount of Props in the Medbay HCZ CP area

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

44 minutes ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

Ngl i have personally seen you minge a little bit by spawning a bunch of props and getting a RIG unit stuck in them during a RP Scenario as well as spawning a large amount of Props in the Medbay HCZ CP area

have some experiences  with you being quite rude to me

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

47 minutes ago, Cogs said:

have some experiences  with you being quite rude to me

1 hour ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

Agreed 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

You have tried sawing me as the red airpod...

- Support

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-/+ Support

- Sorry mate but you've been disrespectful towards other people, and that is something command will not tolerate whatsoever.

+ Good application though.

Edited by OchandM

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

+Support
I've seen Ash on alot, he's very active he pushes out more logs than most maintenance does
He can be a bit mingey but who can say no to a bit of fun here and there
Overall, if he improved his attitude towards other foundation personnel, he'd make a great OPSV. 

Edited by Fire | [GL]

On 8/7/2020 at 12:51 PM, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

+support You are one of the most active people in the branch but you also have been minging
+/- Support in the end

-Support

I'm sorry Ash. Seeing you in-game, you're great and fun to be around but I don't think you have the maturity to take on the role of Operations Supervisor. You minge at times that seems inappropriate for such behaviors. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

5 hours ago, Rektify said:

-Support

I'm sorry Ash. Seeing you in-game, you're great and fun to be around but I don't think you have the maturity to take on the role of Operations Supervisor. You minge at times that seems inappropriate for such behaviors. 

He already got accepted 

-support 

not fit for command 

too many bad experiences with you

Edited by Mint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||