Re-increase the Dupe Prop Limit. - Denied

Travar

What are you suggesting? -
  Recently the Dupe prop limit has been decreased to 50, which prevents some previous made dupes to be spawned  for Events/ PTs/ and ETC. The Event Team side of this is that ET Members who use dupes for events, for example: Sewer events, PvP Events, Surface Events that involve a more props than 50, as well as more things related to this. Most of the props that ET uses for these large dupes do not cause lag, from previous experience of using a large dupe for events/PTs for my events/PTs.  What I am suggesting is that the prop limit be increased to a range of 60-65. I understand the reason why the decreasing of props was put in place, but having some more space with props for dupes would help benefit ET, the Server, and more things. From my experience with using a dupe that is very large, it did not lag the server as a whole; however, it only slightly increased the frame rate of the people inside the duplication. It did not crash anyone and it did not crash the server. From the multiple times I have spawned the dupes that exceed 60 props, it did not lag the server nor crash anyone on it.  Another suggestion I am implying is that the prop limit be increased for a week to allow those with large dupes to fix their dupes or split each dupe. I would accept either decision because it would allow us time to fix our dupes, or allow us to continue with our dupes as they are. 
For large dupes as a whole: ET should communicate with each other when using a large quantity of props to prevent two ETs spawning a amount of props that can crash the server.  Communication would prevent the problem with too many dupes at once, or too many props as a whole.

How would this change better the server? -
  For Events, it would increase the experience for the player and it would increase the role play for the player participating in the event. For PTs and Events that involve PVP Arenas, it would inrcease the immersion for the player and give the player a better RP Experience. It would increase RP potential, as well as create a fun environment for the player. Players would want to see more of these events or PTs, and stay online to participate in these detailed events. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  
The only disadvantage that it could bring is slight lag, but if used in moderation it will not be a problem.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -
This would benefit the Event Team, RP, and the server as a whole. This would bring RP opportunities, Event opportunities, as well as bring detailed immersion to the server for the player to come back to. This would benefit players to come back to the server for fun, immersion, and detailed events.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Notes:
Newly added limit:  [Anti-Crash] That dupe exceeds the max size limit! (size:65, max:50)

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

1 hour ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
I mean normally larger dupes would lag the server a lot but as long as ET communicate I think it will fine.

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 6:32 AM, Sinnik said:

+Support specifically for ET.

Additionally, PLEASE let ET / Staff  have more than one textscreen. 😢

+Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:32 AM, Sinnik said:

+Support specifically for ET.

Additionally, PLEASE let ET / Staff  have more than one textscreen. 😢

I may not be event team, but I think this benefits everyone.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 7/31/2020 at 9:06 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
I mean normally larger dupes would lag the server a lot but as long as ET communicate I think it will fine.

+support as long as the props dont break the sever im all for it 

• Like 1

The old E11 CMDR Jay