Jackal's Application to become RRH

E11 Jackal

In Game Name:  Jackal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35884820

Job applying for: Red Right Hand (1LT E11)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-13 O5-9 Or O5-7, O5-1 (I can do any other O5, if needed.)

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  After finally reaching the rank of WO in E11 I thought now, I understand enough about the server to grow, and try a new thing.
I wish to join the O5 Staff team to assist and work along bright minded folk. I always find myself trying to reach out for more challenges, and decided. Let's try the Red Right Hand~!
Slowly I want to try more new things in the server. This is one of them!

Why should we accept you:  I have been on the server for about a month. I have worked hard towards E11 commiting most of my time. I am an EXTREMELY active member trying to explore and learn new things. The reason I believe you should accept me (Trying not to sound like a Karen.) IS because I push myself and always try to get the best out of everything. I love improving and giving new feedback from different point of views. I am a committed, hard-working person. Who is a team player, but can step up to be a leader if the moment calls for. I enjoy pushing for new things. Adding my ideas, and putting them out there. I always try to make up new ideas to keep a place or thing interesting. I will make sure that when I leave RRH on that faithful day. That I will make an impact on it, then anyone else has. In Conclusion; I will commit myself to this new job. I am a simple person to work with. I give everyone my respect, and always try to keep the spirits high. Also, I love RPing. Trying to figure out a place to start!

But, of course. I can type out five paragraphs of why you should accept me but I will put it simple.

Actions speak louder that words; So let me prove it to you. As a RRH.

Edited by E11 Jackal
  • Like 1

+ Support Detailed app good reputation seems like a good guy

• Like 1

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

On 7/13/2020 at 10:57 PM, Starstep said:

+Support Jackal is active, and Jackal is also a very good, dedicated combatant. I would trust him with my life!
(I'd recommend you put a member of the O5 Council to guard)

-OR8

oh, YOUR COGATRD

• Laughing 1

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+Support

- This guy is hella amazing

- Honestly takes his Job seriously

- Is in SF

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 7/17/2020 at 8:25 AM, icee jay said:

+support the reasons why would be to long. Lets me just say this I feel he has the making of a great E11 command member. I feel he be great for RRH 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, Starstep said:

+Support Jackal is active, and Jackal is also a very good, dedicated combatant. I would trust him with my life!
(I'd recommend you put a member of the O5 Council to guard)

-OR8

+Support

+Really Active

+Fit for the Job/Rank

+Nice guy

+Good at His job!!!

• Like 1

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 7/19/2020 at 7:46 PM, [GL] TheStranger said:

+Support

+Really Active

+Fit for the Job/Rank

+Nice guy

+Good at His job!!!

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.da33f7ea203cf3777aca494e9a303dfd.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic