Zone's Goodbye

Zone

It’s been a long time coming, but I just don’t have the fire to keep going in CI anymore. I’m not enjoying raids as much, and less people are showing true activity to get promoted to higher ranks. tl;dr: I’m not enjoying the branch anymore.

Some people who kept me going:

Comrade - The minge himself. You slowly grew from someone doing CI for fun to taking it much more seriously, and now you’re one of the best from RND, and you’ve just been a great friend that I can send my horrible memes to.

Kami - I know you already resigned, and you probably didn’t know this, but you were the reason I joined CI. When you left Gensec after I trained you, I slowly realized what it ran like and fell more and more into a hole, and I wasn’t enjoying MTF at the time, so CI was a good option for me, and it was just because a random LCPL in Gensec named Kami did it. (don’t you dare call me a fucking simp)

October - In my opinion, the best member of command. I can tell you used to be a commander, because you are sweet af but can be terrifying a second later. Stay in contact with me, I’m sad to lose you.

Outcast - He’s not on GL anymore, but his dumb mingery and jokes made me slowly learn how to talk someone into commands, as I had to keep telling him to stop doing things, so inadvertently, him being a dumbass got me promoted 🙂

Kraunch & Pocketsand - The inactive warriors themselves who I had a lot of weird conversations with, who I wish I could talk to more. You seem really sweet and fun to be around.

Azius & Coltable - You minges are wonderful, fun to fuck around with and have aggressive knife battles. Keep in contact with me, minges.

BionicleR H O  G A N G

Rabbit - The boi who made me cry, but with pride 🙂 Keep talking with me, you’re nice to speak to.

Skela/Aleks - I know we butted heads a lot, but u cool bby

And with that, I bid Chaos Insurgency adieu. ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 3

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

Love you S I M P

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

18 hours ago, Zone said:

Kami - I know you already resigned, and you probably didn’t know this, but you were the reason I joined CI. When you left Gensec after I trained you, I slowly realized what it ran like and fell more and more into a hole, and I wasn’t enjoying MTF at the time, so CI was a good option for me, and it was just because a random LCPL in Gensec named Kami did it. (don’t you dare call me a fucking simp)

Tech I was CPL at the time but I still getchu 😉

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK