SCP-073 cain - Denied

icee jay

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:SCP-073

2. Link(s) to playermodels: I think we can just use the SCP-076 model because it's been said what Cain looks like able without all the tattoos on his body but a mark on his forehead 

3. Link(s) to sweps: I don't think he need a sweep he is a nice person 

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 99999 hp he is unkillable

5. Why should we add this SCP? We have SCP 076 able we need his brother SCP 073. This will add new research and roleplay opportunity.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP 073 is a humanoid male with a mark on his forehead 073 seems to have a photograph memory in lore the foundation have used him to back up there data I believe. Any damage done to 073 will have the the damaged flied to the person who inflicted said damaged 

7. Extra information: I think it be awesome if he was a scp who was able to roam the site 

Edited by icee jay
I had used the wrong format

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

+/-Support

Could be a cool addition to have with 076-2, however there is a seperate format for SCP suggestions. this will +/- until updated 

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

2 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+/-Support

Could be a cool addition to have with 076-2, however there is a seperate format for SCP suggestions. this will +/- until updated 

Thx I will fix it im take this down now 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

-Support, no actuall gameplay here, i mean what would he even do?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

42 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support, no actuall gameplay here, i mean what would he even do?

Yeah 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

Whatever damage he does is inflicted to the player. They would have to construct a whole new entity that does that to the player

In lore, SCP-076-2 and SCP-073 literally cannot be put anywhere near eachother or even mentioned to SCP-076-2 or else he will go crazy and kill everything. Jist seems like a boring RP with chaos and staff problems to me.

27 minutes ago, Kumandant said:

-Support

Sounds like it'd do nothing but walk around like Mr.Fish.
Also, sharing the same model with Able sounds wrong.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Kumandant said:

-Support

Sounds like it'd do nothing but walk around like Mr.Fish.
Also, sharing the same model with Able sounds wrong.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-support

Although it’s not a bad idea to have 076-2’s brother, this suggestion was given hardly any true thought and it seems this SCP wouldn’t serve any purpose.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-Support

Yea, he just seems like another fish man. While in lore, he does help the foundation, I'm betting players will just minge around on it.  I'm good. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-support and Cain is never supposed to be in the same facility as able because able will try to slaughter cain

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 2 weeks later...