delete account from gaming light forums and GMOD - Denied

MR.Arkquimedes yag

hi  so i never saw a option saying i can delete my account and disassociate the steam account from gaming light forums and the player from servers 

sugestion1:

when the user click in the Delete my account the user will be banned of all servers of gaming Light and got demoted (by steam id)

but  to delete a account you need to type your password and click in  a e-mail confirmation 

and he can back by simple recreating the account on the 

the information of the user such as bans, warns, will stay in the same place 

sugestion2:

by the way adding 2 factor authentication can help in security ;-; google authenticator is good 

I am confused.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

ok I didn't check the text so it was weird 

but I will try to speak clearly

my suggestion is: add a button or a process in which we can leave the forum like delete the forum account and stop playing on the gaminglight servers

lmao  just delete the account on  forums ;-; 

or something like that ;-;

just delete the account bruh this is hard ? we can't do that

;-;

:classic_sad:

3 hours ago, MR.Arkquimedes yag said:

ok I didn't check the text so it was weird 

but I will try to speak clearly

my suggestion is: add a button or a process in which we can leave the forum like delete the forum account and stop playing on the gaminglight servers

lmao  just delete the account on  forums ;-; 

or something like that ;-;

just delete the account bruh this is hard ? we can't do that

;-;

:classic_sad:

We understood what you're asking, we're just all confused on why you're suggesting this to begin with? Not to mention this doesn't relate to SCPRP at all. I mean you could just not play the game, you don't need a button or process for it. As far as the forums, you just don't come onto here, its pretty simple.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

ok i jus wanted

25 minutes ago, Gunther said:

We understood what you're asking, we're just all confused on why you're suggesting this to begin with? Not to mention this doesn't relate to SCPRP at all. I mean you could just not play the game, you don't need a button or process for it. As far as the forums, you just don't come onto here, its pretty simple.

I just wanted to delete my account on the forums ;-; but i can't so nvm 💁‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...