Nao

Your In-game: Nao

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

The player's name in-game: KRANKY

The player's steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205200169

What did the player do: He received his 40th warn

Evidence:

1183836847_KRANKY40Warns.thumb.jpg.1eaf4e878cf0c3c9de09e39d51a7ab58.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the player: Permanent Ban for reaching 40 warns.

Any extra information: Even though he has 2 weeks on the server and had several warnings of Fail RP he still decided to break the rules knowing the consequences. I gave him a chance before but he chose to take advantage of my generosity and broke the rules again.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

+Support

No real regard for the rules

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+- support fack the dude took like a  2-3 year break  from this server    and all those warnings a like prob old as hell    not only that he has some mil rp warns  what shows in the   police rp data base i dont know if those warns still count or not  as they were on a diff server 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Hannah said:

+- support fack the dude took like a  2-3 year break  from this server    and all those warnings a like prob old as hell    not only that he has some mil rp warns  what shows in the   police rp data base i dont know if those warns still count or not  as they were on a diff server 

Hau you doing 

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I