Swole Admin Report

Curtis

Your In-game: MTF E11 1LT February 187C 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:154342364

The admin's name in-game: Swole

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:178913412

What did the admin do: The staff member picked up a user named Zeta in E11 base and made a cross and was going to freeze him on it, I could not get my OBS open in time to show when it first began but he was frozen and you can see in the video he was trying to freeze him there, the staff member was around E11 Base and saw Swole picking up Zeta and picked up Swole and took him away. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Evidence (required): The video is unlisted for only people with link to view. (https://youtu.be/ehAlJ_UEyE8) 

What do you believe should happen to the admin: At least a talking to, due to what he was doing because it can be offensive to some people. 

Any extra information: None

Edited by Mr. February

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support

+ Using his powers off duty 

+/- Looks like they where messing about in bunks

Because of that I believe he should only be spoken to but I understand he if gets a strike 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

2 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Clear evidence of him abusing his powers.

I would say a strike and a warning is fine enough.. they were just messing around in bunks after all... In a mingy way.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

+support

- If this is his first offence (don't know if SMT has talked to him before) then just a talking to. If it isn't then up to SMT really).

- Clearly shows him physicking a player that isn't stuck. (he can physgun him if he was stuck). 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

9 hours ago, Chief_ said:

+support

- If this is his first offence (don't know if SMT has talked to him before) then just a talking to. If it isn't then up to SMT really).

- Clearly shows him physicking a player that isn't stuck. (he can physgun him if he was stuck). 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

12 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

+ Using his powers off duty 

+/- Looks like they where messing about in bunks

Because of that I believe he should only be spoken to but I understand he if gets a strike 

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+ Support 

- We have had multiple staff meetings now about using powers of duty that is not allowed unless somebody is stuck.

- I would say a talking to or maybe a strike would be the best action against the offence, unless there has been previous reports of the staff member abusing power. 

13 hours ago, Chief_ said:

+support

- If this is his first offence (don't know if SMT has talked to him before) then just a talking to. If it isn't then up to SMT really.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin