Blacklist prop - Denied

Rocco_Rex

What you want to see? - models/props_wasteland/exterior_fence_notbarbed002f.mdl blacklisted and made so you cant use it

Why should we add it? - Is used to get around the 10 prop rule and makes the walkways 4 times as long as normal props, makes bases unraidable. A prop this large could also be used to crash the server

What are the advantages of having this? -Keep bases raidable and protects against crashes

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone

Links to any content - NA but I have SS showing it is as long as 4 of the normal large fences. Click on link thingy below

spacer.png

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

• Head Admin

-Support

I get you want to make raiding easier, BUT there are times where even I use it on gov for training's and for RP purposes. I don't think a prop should be blacklisted just because it makes bases too hard to raid. (If you are referring to the PED base in yellow warehouse, then I would recommend you ban any pole like props from being used as fading doors such as any props under Plastic/Plates section).

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

I get you want to make raiding easier, BUT there are times where even I use it on gov for training's and for RP purposes. I don't think a prop should be blacklisted just because it makes bases too hard to raid. (If you are referring to the PED base in yellow warehouse, then I would recommend you ban any pole like props from being used as fading doors such as any props under Plastic/Plates section).

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

2 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

-Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-Support

Use normal fences and stacker tool. Easy day

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

6 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

Huge -Support

This prop is amazing.  It is the only way bases can still be any what good.  Bases have been nerfed WAY too hard Over the last year.  This is extremely not needed.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

8 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

I agree, if the fading doors were solid and not poles that are hard to battering ram.

Here is a suggestion referring to these props

13 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

5 hours ago, Northy said:

Huge -Support

This prop is amazing.  It is the only way bases can still be any what good.  Bases have been nerfed WAY too hard Over the last year.  This is extremely not needed.

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor