Utility Department Head & Director of Utility job update - Accepted

CanOBeanz

(Job Update or Job Addition)

Name of Job: Department Head

Job Model (Model Paths): Same

Job Description: Same

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): +add: ztm_trashcollector, broom, tfa_nmrih_asaw, tfa_nmrih_welder

Job Salary: Same

Job HP: Same

Job Armor: Same

--

(Job Update or Job Addition)

Name of Job: Director of Utility

Job Model (Model Paths): Same

Job Description: Same

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): +add: ztm_trashcollector, broom, tfa_nmrih_asaw, tfa_nmrih_welder

Job Salary: Same

Job HP: Same

Job Armor: Same 

--

This update just seeks to add the utility RP sweps to the HCMD jobs so we can participate in RP a little better. 

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Propane said:

What about medical

When cookie and I were discussing this we came upon an agreement that adding a medkits would only take rp from medical, as DH/DOU could just heal them selves instead if going to medbay. I'll take the blow if that means my branch can RP more with Utility High Command.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

11 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Very cool!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 4/21/2020 at 8:43 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Very cool!

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor